Reviews for What I didn't Expect
natsuki chere chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I like it so far.
vampirelover1303 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
i liked it it, it kinda sounds like me:)
Carina Lani Ross chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I applaud you, Elyneri. It sounds like a great start to a great story.

I liked:

-The cliffhanger, very professional and makes me want to read more.

-Defined main character. Caroline does not fit perfectly into any spot, as you can see right away, but you already get a great impression of her.

Didn't like:

-Shortness. Lengthen it out, take your time. I know myself it can be very tough to do so, but it makes for an overall better read.

Other than that, I have nothing to say. Please continue writing, I promise I'll read!

Eve :D
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
Cool! New chapter! Yeah, it was a little short but that's ok. It was good. Please update soon!

Oh and thanks for mentioning me. I feel so special. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
that was really good, i couldn't stop reading. D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
just read the first chapter, seems so mysterious.
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Oops, I didn't notice there were 6 more chapters! Sorry! And you're right, it does get better. I do like it (well, it is a little yawn-worthy in some parts, but overall, it's okay). :)
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
It's an ok start. I think that a lot of the monologue could be given bit by bit in dialogue instead of having it thrown at the reader all at once. Like the part about Lilly being born in Washington. You could make it so she tells that later in the story, especially if it's at a crucial point.

And there are some spelling/grammar issues, but nothing terrible. I'll have this on my Story Alert list for now, as I want to see where it goes. :)