Reviews for Freedom
Chasing Skylines chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
[(a hard task in this ice you’ve frozen my life into)]

I like this line because of the imagery and it's distinctive.

I also liked the ending because the sardonic tone of the narrator concluded it depressingly well.

- Review Marathon, link in profile.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This poem is ironic, but good. You did have some capitalization issues here though. Peace.
Peace Revolution chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
i really liked the beginning and the very last line, very true.
evellesque chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I was hust scanning your profile, and this poem caught my eye for some reason...I like the slightly sarcastic edge to this, it makes it very...to the point. It also has a nice flow to it, then, though it isn't all that traditional. melikes.
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
The tension in this is great! I love the last few lines about tryimng to pick yourself up.

x
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Shew! I think I held my breath through the whole piece...loved it as you could feel the tension till the end! The clincher for me was the line "in this ice you’ve frozen my life into." Brought many thoughts to mind...great piece.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
oh yeah i think a lot of things are ironic. i guess because of the nature of its complexities. anyway love the whole image at the end of being trapped in ice. nice work.
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
omgsh love it! the last line is by far the best. about freedom being ironic, so true:) keep it up!
Roselillie chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Hey haven't been around for awhile, but your poetry has really developed since I've last read it! I love this poem. Great job! Keep up the good work!
Chemically Induced chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
interesting. wow. maybe, you have a horrible girlfriend you can't help but love. you run and break and bleed, but its all good, because it's her. actually, that's what it would mean if i wrote it. but besides, this poem has good imagery; i can see perfectly clear the boy/girl running with all hearts and tripping and skidding face-first. i think of a track race, idk. well done :)

love, .
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Feels like winter's chill has worked its way into your heart. A dark piece, but perhaps all nightmares are dark because their meaning is hidden to us. m
JDWrites chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I could think of many things this could be about but I can't guess and be right about any of them because I know...I just know...I'm not that deep of a person. Okay, maybe like...six feet deep but not as deep as the guy who always seems to get my poems RIGHT...I wonder if he's psychic (yes he's that good). And hey...I know who you are...I just realized that.

That's funny.