Reviews for seventeen years in a box
Do-You-Love-Me chapter 9 . 3/26/2007
i remember my own corduroy the bear. i had the book... XP
kelsi bones chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
I like the last part of this most (after "It's so easy, to make yourself"). Why? I'm really not quite sure...

kelsi bones chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
I actually logged in for once!

In the third line, I think you meant barrettes, not barrette. I had completely forgotten about those barrettes, but I had so many... I also like the way "you" was used instead of "i" or "she". The ending is lovely (I'm sure you're tired of hearing it, but the endings to poems are usually my favorite; not because the poem is over, but.. for some unexplainable reason...)

katrina X.O chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
I know It's an odd suggestion, but the third and fourth lines are "She gave you one tube/Of deep red lipstick, then". I would have made it "She gave you one tube of/Deep red lipstick, then". I don't know why, but I like it that way better.

Again, wonderful ending.

katrina X.O chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
I like this one. Though, I have to add, not every girl gets a boys heart ever. The ending is my favorite. There's just something chilling about "LiteBrite lied." I know, I'm odd.

katrina X.O chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
I think Barbies hair is some other synthetic matterial, but I still like this. I like the emphasis of the word flat; I assume it was emphasized to show the frustration? It definitely adds to the poem. The end also ties it up nicely.

(This is my attempt at a real review)

Katrinaxx