Reviews for Rejection
Punk'N'Rock Chick chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I feel the exact same way sometimes.) Great job!
000000000 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I like this poem. "All you were concerned with was your hair," haha. Good job!
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aww sad. Don't worry, there will be someone better. Just keep the hope.
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
ok rowan i am offically jealous of your awesome writing skills!

(they are better than your art skills heehee) anyway you rock!
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
For some bizarre reason your line "All you were concerned with was your hair" just makes me giggle uncontrollably and I'm fairly sure that wasn't the intent. So perhaps look at taking the humor out of that?

It's not bad but it reads quite prosaic in that you're telling us most everything rather than showing us what you mean. Also "Red hot" is a cliched description using two very bland adjectives. Look for one adjective that might better describe it.

I'm also iffy about you using "All I was", "All you were" etc. It's a bit of a cliched intro in both prose and poetry.

You've got a great idea behind this and some good lines, I just think you could do with a taut edit to really bring this idea forward.

.:midnight:.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Sad...I've gone through this before. I just had to forget about it, just deal with it. I can't say that for you, because I think things are different for everyone. I'm sorry you got hurt. Poetry is a great outlet (you probably already know that) buy my email is still open if you need to talk. Great job, you are really good with rhyming.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Again, well-done. I like it. Keep writing (I'm sure you will.)

Isabella-May