Reviews for Eudora
Lead Girl chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Who were you thinking about all the while?

I like this one. I don't know if I've told you that before or not. I think I have, but I shall reiterate.

I think I love the words you used the best. Just the picture they create. You know I meant it when I said that I think you have amazing imagery in your words. For not always being able to find what to say when you speak, you seem to have no trouble at all when you write.

" . . ." Man...I love that line
lackluster chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
i love the fact that you contradict with a question mark almost every other line. it adds a lovely kind of punch to the poem.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I love the first few lines and the last few lines the most. I love your word choice, it really brings the poem to life.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Oh. You just want me to adore you, don't you?

Well, I already do. So: ha!

Oh; this is just so...

Jesus, love that last line and, yeah; it's impossibly witty and amazing and, damn. You make me feel dumb, seriously.

- Noelle
SightX chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
First of all, the name's SightX.

And I would like to say, out all of the reviews that I have done in the past while (And, you see, all I do is review. I find it more amusing at times than even writing can be) I think I have liked your piece the most.

I just had to read this out loud. The way that it sounds with the first lines with 'peach' and 'cheek'.. ah. I am a sucker for audible poetry. I like the subject matter too; different than a usual love poem.

I wasn't so fond of the questions at the end of the line, but I don't dare try and delve into poetry because that is most certainly not my forte. I dabble in novels and short stories mostly, but when I saw your interesting summary on the 'Just In' page, I couldn't help it.

And the author note intrigued me as well..'thinking about her all the while'...I think that is as amusing and interesting as the entire poem is, especially that punctuated last line... But I digress. Well done and an interesting respite for me. I will make a habit of checking around for some other poetry by you perhaps.

end transmission