Reviews for Space Gremlins
The Yaoi Hime chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I swear to god you are possibly the only person out there who can write sci fi/romance I'd actually read. Its definitely not my usual cup of tea but when you are writing I simply cant stay away. I'm wondering do you just have a flavor for mechanics and how things work or is this all straight off the top of your head? Quite impressive as always and as I always promise I'll be back to read more another day.

~Centi
nonaccount chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I really enjoyed this! I wish there was more 'cause I really like Spark and Dahgen together.
Eva McGregor chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
now this should be continued.
Cealex chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I love this story _ The ending is just so awesomely cute! I hope you write more soon :D
Siamh chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Lol, this is excellent. I hope you make a sequel to this, very amusing. I'm surprised that you only have two reviews. Well I hope to read more from you soon.
D. Empress chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Eh, you haven't forgotten about that spin-off about H'ranli, have you? I like this one of all your gremlin fics-it has the most details on how they actually use their tech-magic.
Ms. Anna chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Great story.

Somehow, about an eighth of the way in, I KNEW one was gonna end up kissing the other. I like this story. Make it longer?
22 | « Prev Page 1 2