Reviews for By Moonlight
Writing Entity chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
A wondrous story you have written here. Even before I got to the second paragraph I already knew it was going to be a great story. The amount of detail you put into the story is quite amazing. The fact that I am able to visualize everything that has happening in the story proves my point in the matter. You are indeed a talented writer and I will definitely want to read more of your work in the future.
larafrancesca chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
You write so beautifully Tygati and with such imagination. Thank you for sharing you wonderful stories.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hey! I'm here to share some exciting news. This story was added to the slash category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: Well I do not know how often I tell you that I adore stories that stand alone in the busy crowd that is the fictionpress archive and boy did I hit the jackpot with “By Moonlight” by Tygati. I mean, seriously, who does not want to read a tale where the crown Prince falls in love with a half blood soldier – especially when the other half of his genetic makeup is barbarian. This story follows the friendship that forms between Inzika and Ebedi which gradually progresses into a romance that is broken apart by Inzika’s Uncle; who sends Ebedi away.

The first thing that hit me was Tygati’s beautiful descriptive writing. I swear to God, I fell in love with it from the first paragraph because it just painted a gorgeous picture in my mind. It literally felt as if I was there with Inzika; the Crown Prince; when he was sneaking out of his bedroom so that he could go to the library and could picture Ebedi; the half blood soldier; practicing his sword fighting. Writing that flawless should be really difficult but yet Tygati makes it look like a walk in the park.

Inzika, Ebedi and the minor characters are extremely realistic. You can feel every emotion that Tygati is conveying in their characters. Each character has a certain profile of characteristics that maybe cliché like that the power thirsty uncle that is trying to steal Inzika’s throne yet Tygati makes you believe it is the first time you are reading the concept.

I have only two issues with this story and one is the layout. The story takes place over several years and yet there’s no break between the paragraphs to show time change. Maybe the use of three asterisks or a line break would have made it clearer for the reader to know that a time change had taken place. My second issue is the rating. Tygati has rated it an ‘M’ but for me an ‘M’ usually means a lot more than a few steamy kisses. I think ‘By Moonlight’ would have been much better suited as a ‘T’ story.

With a fantastic plot, perfect characters and a beautiful style of writing, ‘By Moonlight’ is that slash story that has been missing from your life."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
rosieroo chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I have no idea how you managed to fit such a detailed, well-developed story into just 10k and one chapter! This was completely amazing! I didn't feel like any of it was rushed and the entire plot is just so original and creative. I was definitely taken by surprise by the detail and just plain amazingness of this story. Thank you for posting it!
GerardtheMoose chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I loved the story! I've always had a soft spot for princes stories and this one was fantastic :D
It was just the right lenght and the characters were developped just right (according to me, at least)
Thanks for sharing :)
alusandrea chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I really enjoyed this short story. One of my favorite things in stories is when characters become stronger and I loved the changes Inkiza went through as a person and a prince.
dr3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Just great!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
good story. i like that ebedi never becomes seduced by power and remains loyal to inkiza. great one shot.
sirius-black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Cute little love story, with a bit of justified angst and real courage- very good fic.
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
aw! that story is so cute. I love it! The beginning kinda reminds me of Narnia... just a little. Yay. Love the story.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow. Loved this - I have a thing for men and swords. Especially men who are really really good at swordwork.
talktome chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Heh. This one made me smile. Inkiza grew up to be pretty kick-ass XD

Thanks for sharing!
NoAhDorable chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This is so cute and sad at the same time. :D
DeviWan chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh, absolutely wonderful!

I wish there were more stories like this one.

You have a very interesting, romantic plot.

It was so romantic.

I love it!
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
AW! So SAD, yet so squeal worthy! Well, it had a happy ending so I guess its all good!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »