Reviews for The Happiest Man in the World
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
lol. man- i almost FORGOT about this. i got the alert but didn't have time to read, and almost forgot until i went through deleting some old things.

ah, but i feel like i'm always repeating myself because everything you write is always so beautifully poignant and fluent.

i think aside from the very subjects themselves and your particular style in which little actuality is ever explained, it's also your great use of vocabulary, expanding past the mundane every day words and using larger, less readily known ones, but ones that always fit.

some will try and use big words they grift from a thesaurus in hopes of sounding smarter, but it leaves the opposite laughable expression as they tend to be out of place- never so with yours.
Anathwin chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
What a wonderful story...I could truly feel the world you described...taste the tears, feel the pain. Keep up the good work Frore. I look foward to what you bring to my imagination next.
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I'm at a loss for words. This is a beautiful piece. I like the style of this very much.

The only criticism I can find is that "cannot" is one word.

I'm off to review spam you! *evil laugh*
Circus chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I love it. Completely. In my mind, it is so bright, and laid over with some childhood sunset of mine, golden light on every face and surface. It makes me nostalgic, almost. The story itself is beautiful, as well, clear and strong and lonely, but so strangely sweet, so cheerlessly optimistic. Again, I love it. Thank you for writing!