Reviews for States
InSilverShadows chapter 16 . 12/20/2007
I'd fund a trip for you to every state just to hear one of these for all of them.
InSilverShadows chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
(Illinois was almost as good as Georgia. But not quite.)
InSilverShadows chapter 12 . 12/20/2007
Georgia is by far my favorite chapter. Go deep south! *waves dixie flag* I'd love to hear what you'd have to say about Texas.
just dani chapter 15 . 6/18/2007
jeez it seems like you've been everywhere! i liked these, they're fun to read especially because i havent been to most of those places. but idaho is my home too. rock on! lol i agree tho, it is boring here
literately.blonde chapter 15 . 5/28/2007
you are so totally right about the driving thing! lol i live in cali and i still have no clue how i managed to get my license xoxo
Reviewer chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Hehehe. I happen to live in Las Vegas. Though, I don't visit the casinos and such anymore. The neighborhoods are really nice. I used to live right next to a Cold Stone Creamery. And when I was sick of it, I'd go across the street to Carvel. You need ice cream when you live in a desert. Never been to Jarbidge though. Nice poems. :]
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
I've never been to Nevada, but I can imagine that Las Vegas would be really overrated. Two of my best friends went there on spring break last year and it was all I heard about for like 2 months beforehand and 3 weeks afterwards, too. :p But yes, I don't think I'd have a ton of fun there. Never heard of the other place, though. Yay, these are fun. Keep writing! :)
witchwriter chapter 16 . 2/13/2007
HAVE YOU BEEN EVERYWHERE! Geez, I've only been up and around the east coast: North to Canada, west to Ohio, south to Virgina, and I've seen the atlantic ocean in Massachusetts.
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 16 . 2/13/2007
Good job. The only thing is...not ALL Californians are bad drivers! It's not true! However, in the area I'm from there are quite a lot of bad drivers, most of which are student drivers or old people. Maybe all the tourists are from my area! Wouldn't that be wierd?

kAiRi Of UzEnIbA cLaN
water lily nymph chapter 14 . 2/12/2007
I have never been to Illinois but i'll take your word for it. i like washington. :)
ode to a firefly chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
I. Hate. Nevada.

The. End.

Christine.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Haha, I think anyone has the same feeling about their home state. I can tell you that Wisconsin doesn't have a lot of excitement most of the time. I've even heard people from places like Hawaii say their home state is boring! But yes, cool idea. Keep writing! :)
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
These are nice! Have you been to all the states? Or just most of them? Good job.

kAiRi Of UzEnIbA cLaN
water lily nymph chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
hahah, i think everyone's been to Georgia. but seldom have they had time to see anything but the airport. i am going to cover this cute little series ALL in one shot, because my computer takes forever to load this little box.

yes yes oregon is very pretty with the juniper trees and such. washington as well. i went to arizona when i was about 5 so i don't remeber it all that well, but i'll take your word for it. las vegas is TOTALLY overrated, and didn't you like, forget like, california like? very cute series. it makes me want to travel. :D
witchwriter chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
I just love your haikus!