Reviews for Sealing the Wounds
Nimh chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
why does it take plance in 1946 but is a holocaust fic? the genocide ended in 1945, hitler and the main evildoers didn't like past that year.
PigSlay chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Here, you've got three reviews. Does that mean a chapter 3? Anyway, I don't THINK any critiquing is needed for this one. I'll look again though and if there are, I'll leave it in my review of chapter 2.

So, congratulations, your story has been added to my C2 Community and you got three reviews! :D It's your lucky day.
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I apologize if I appear nitpicky today. I really shouldn't review things when I'm tired, but what is one to do, besides invent a clock that has more hours?

Your first sentence says 1948, which I'm sure is a typo, so here's a little reminder (:

Third paragraph I think you mean "routes" instead of "roots."

-adores the name Judah- But if you want some German accuracy (if not, just ignore), the German word for "Jew" is "Jude," also a nickname of Judah and very similar to the name itself. If it was intentional, that's okay. But, although I adore the name, I thought I'd point that out as well.

The beginning moved quickly which is good, but remember you can put a breather in there! I do like the plot development but remember to pace yourself. Good job thus far (:
Herminia chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This is a very interesting topic to write about, and the dialogue is great. But I noticed that you had written "1948". Was that intentional?, because World War II didn't end until 1945.

Keep up the good work.