Reviews for winter blindness
simpleplan13 chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
I like this... great descriptions and I love that last line
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
I really like the last three lines... that was so great esspecially with the title.. great job
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
pretty description... that first line sounded off to me though.. i feel like the is shouldn't be there or it should be spreading.. but that's probably just me
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
I like the description of your hands... and the ending is cute... nicely done
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
powerful and beautiful metaphor... sad ending... awesome piece
kayla chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
i love the title of this one, and i think the ending is fabulous. it closes it very strongly. love it.
trolls come from acorns chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
i love the first one and the third one. simplicity is my little secret heartache.

p.s. i got a fictionpress. it is very exciting. thanks for turning me onto it. how do i make a bio?
Iris Early chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
this one is lovely. i love the short lines interspersed with the longer ones. and '(i get so cold)'. and 'consumes on contact', that's a lovely phrase. i did wonder if you meant 'lunar' instead of 'luna' but i don't know anything about moths so that could just be highlighting my ignorance. xiris.
Iris Early chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
that's a beautiful sentiment. 'photographs are secrets'. i adore these poems and how different they are. xiris
Iris Early chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
this one flows really nicely. and i like 'gooseberry eyes'. xiris
Iris Early chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
i love the slightly offbeat rhythm to this. and 'in a burst of extinguished energy i am listless'. xiris
Iris Early chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
oh, i love the metaphor. and 'softly smoking', it's beautiful. xiris
Crossing the Rubicon chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
I'm sorry if that last review got cut off. I accidentally hit enter before I was finished, and of course, Fictionpress won't let me review the same chapter twice. I meant to say that I can relate to this so well. I especially like the lines: "

closer than

the fizzled streetlight that always left me feeling like some kind of luna moth, and

slightly shocked".

Great job. :)
Crossing the Rubicon chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
It's kind of scary, but this is exactly how I've been feeling lately. You've perfectly captured the February doldrums.
Crossing the Rubicon chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I understand the feeling of this so well, and I haven't seen a candle metaphor for so long. This is good.