Reviews for Que Sera
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Your words were enchanting and the description of the girl almost broke my heart. I've always wanted to say more with my eyes.
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
m. this is ethereal. even with the gritty first stanza, the rest of it really turns the girl into a dream instead of a solid idea. the one we think we have of her. it starts out painting a picture of her as the typical bad-girl, the one who's slutty and brash, but we get the details of her filled in and we learn the truth about her later on.

i don't know, ignore my speculation. what i mean to tell you is, that's what i like about it. it seems like you're taking a worn-out idea and breathing new life into it, which is so much harder than people would think.

'this girl cried honey...' good god, what imagery. that's amazing. and i have to say the quotation [latin, i assume? i took it in third grade; i don't remember anything but the word for earth and arm] at the end just lends to its dreamy feeling. makes it seem like you can't quite fully understand it. leaves you tantalized, in a way.

beautiful writing. full of subtlety that has more of an affect on you than you realize at first. and, like i said, the imagery is jaw-dropping.