Reviews for Dying Secrets
ImaginingItaLL chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
First thing: this story made me bawl. When I hit the scene where she goes into the bathroom and cries, I couldn't take it anymore. I put this story down and cried my heart out in the backyard. Lol, don't feel guilty or anything, I needed to let my feels get out. Feelings that don't and do relate to this story. This story was just what I needed. Thank you for that! Okay, anyways, I really like this oneshot. I know what it feels like to be guilty, having the chance to fix it, then not taking it, and then it's too late. Hehe, sorry for the long-ass review.
ashes.rising chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
absolutely beautiful, especially the last scene. my heart really breaks for tess. you handled the subject matter extremely well. one of the best "coming out" stories i've ever read, definitely. great job.
unrequited nin chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
hi again.

well, i was prepared to leave one of those unsatisfying but still appreciated one word 'beautiful' comments but decided to make this a little longer.

i lost my mom when i was about 6 years old and about 6 or 7 years later, realized i was bisexual [which explained a lot]. i really get your point of view with the guilt aspect of tess and her mother's relationship.

of course, the time in your life is an important variable but that can be disregarded.

it's easier to talk to someone when you know that they've no choice but to listen and feel for you - i suppose death is just a radical.

agian, lovely style and a lovely insight to tess. you're able to map out a character's inner 'ticking' quite well.

sorry if this review is littered with discursivity and a bit too long.

bonne travailler.
zo lyon chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
That is wonderful and very powerful, being able to see that point of view. I love how the present tense makes it seem so real.

Are you..lesbian? Or are you just able to see that point of view so well? Anyways, sorry if I seemed rude when I asked that, but curiousity killed the cat.