Reviews for Dark Depths
Jiaqui chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
I love this story! (Little Mermaid was my childhood favorite) Poor Treasure. Y'know, usually I'd like the 'evil' character, in this case the Prince, but this time is just...different. I guess because of his view on women. But, since it's not done, I'll go off to your next! .
Geeky Punk chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
awwww please update this! I love it, so dark and gruesome- really really cool take on the little mermaid (wonder what Ariel would think if she read this ;) so update it pleaseeee I'm begging you i need my Lani Lenore fix!
Allocard chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
Oh! I'm so hooked! I love it! Hope you make more! _
Lolly chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
This story is INCREDIBLE! You have renewed my faith in finding a decent mermaid-related story. I am just completely infatuated with this fic and I'm hoping you update soon! Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant mind with us!
ibblecoot chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
beautiful job! hope you haven't given up on this fic- can't imagine half the things you come up with, you're just that incredibly talented. super psyched to see what happens next!
Mari chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
Seriously AMAZING so far! I think every character is being fleshed out nicely, and I love your originality as each chapter passes. You've really taken a classic like the Little Mermaid and made it your own! Awesome job! :D
choc me chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
Your version of the little mermaid is captivating!I like the idea of soul-eating monsters. It adds a darker twist on an already dark story. I mean the original story not the Disney one. And if you're following the original one..then the ending can't be good :(

But in any case I'm looking forward to your updates.

p.s: I do NOT like the prince! But then nor am I a fan on Nathan's..
Red chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
I absolutely love your story. :)
Isforwinners chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
I would buy this.

Last Wish chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
I always knew the little mermaid can be made into a dark story and here you made it come true for me. It's so lovely, do update soon and frequently
zakei chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
Nathans too hasty. lol.
zakei chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
Oh man. he is also falling in love with her. x_x That sucks. haha.
zakei chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
OH. interesting. this makes me want to rewatch Disney's little mermaid. haha. thanks for the great writing! by the way i noticed you used the word comeuppance a few times. is that intentional? haha.
Victoria chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
I really love this story! Keep up the awesome work! :)
Love Rhymes With chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
Oh, Lani Lenore! Once again, you have swept me away with your beautiful story telling! Please update soon. I love, love, LOVE it! :)
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »