Reviews for Full Moon Rising
L. Jaque chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
I love Elizabeth she cracks me up. Shes exactly how I image an over protective stay at home mother & Wife -of-a-werewolf to be. I'm still shocked how close Lyra and Tabitha have gotten over the past 2 days.
L. Jaque chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I like this story thus far, its werid but in a good way. I think lyra is my heart throb of the fic and Tabitha is a really sweet heart.
L. Jaque chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
That's funny 1st chapter especially towards the end when Tabitha said, 'I don't kill werewolves, I eat them.'
Vampireguardian chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Just found this story and I loved reading every minute of it! I can't wait to read more. It's quite enthralling and I love the supernatural twist!
Animewolf089 chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Nng.. Master of Torture. Pure. Torture. Can't wait to see what happens next, if you're still alive. I love the story! The characters are wonderful, and the.. hnng.. so awesome. Werewolf femslash, oh yes. Thank you so much for posting this!
breakthehabit chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Boo. Stop the story at the fun part. :P
BellaJasper25 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is a really great story since i first started reading it and i love it. Your a really great wonderful author.
Daisy02 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Dang, now I want her to be with Anna, curse my sensitive side.
Daisy02 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I was smiling the whole time reading this
Daisy02 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I had to post that ending on deviant art, It was so funny, I just had to.
Daisy02 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That surprised me, I eat them, wonder how Lyra must have felt lols. The beginning was hilarious! "Don't you growl at me young lady!" HA, great.
xTory558x chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
This story is awesome and I love the whole vamp/werewolf thing. P.S. I'm reading this at midnight when I'm supposed to be asleep.
FinnFreque chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Soo I guess this is a long shot... considering you haven't updated in a long, long time. But I figured I'd leave a review and say how much I absolutely ADORE this story. And hey, it was written before all of the Vampire/Werewolf phases REALLY started... so you can be proud of that. Anyway I hope you get a sudden spark of creativity and write another chapter. Because I would love you forever if you did that. And yeah, *poof* you're inspired. (;
Wolphy-Kun chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
i cant believ she ended on a cliff hanger. That is sooooo cruel. This story is pretty great so far tho.
NadieImportante001 chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
you should update this :)
93 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »