Reviews for Always Time For Muffins
arirang chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
I'm really liking this story so far. I love Kayden! She's your typical main character, sarcastic, cynical, etc etc, but really cute at the same time. All the characters are pretty interesting, and the plot is getting good so far. Evil faeries, anyone?

I can't really find anything to nitpick about. :P Darn, how I love nitpicking...

Update soon!
Katherine A. Rossetti chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Man, I can totally relate with friends getting boyfriends and ignoring you. It sucks, by the way I really like your writing style and “Yeah, of course. Silly me. I know I always go for the sexy without trying look when I have overdue books.” is quite possibly one of the best lines I've ever read.
hey.its.haleigh chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Well, that was a non-answer if ever I heard one :p.

I really enjoyed this, and I must congratulate you on writing an evil Semi-Cliffhanger. Those are worse that the regular kind, because you never know if the next chapter will start off where they left you, or go off in some other direction compeltly.

/yawn/ Well, its way past my bedtime here, I'm gonna end up asleep in class tommorow. See you again next time .
striped feather chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Character development is a necessary evil. Hmm...cheese muffins. Meh.

Keep writing! (cracks whip)
hey.its.haleigh chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Woot! Okay, this rocks. I can't wait to see where this is going. You're main Character rocks too, I love her additude.

So, I was just wondering about the note. Does it mean anything...? We never got to see what it said so...

Anyway, update ASAP, M'kay?

x-KeiraJaimee
striped feather chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Keep it up! I assume that the fantasy elements are going to pop up in the next chapter?

Best of luck.
Miss Rachel chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Hahaha, I enjoyed your story. Reminds me of how I absolutely want to stab those kind of people as well! Very nice, very nice. Made me chuckle a few times, well. More of a giggle, but I laughed.
striped feather chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Well, well. this is definitly my kind of story. Kudos to you for writing it.

Funny, intelligent, thoughtful,...total lack of Mary Sues. Nice plus after you've read a lot of really bad stories.

I'm curious as to see how this turns out.

Keep writing.