Reviews for Chainsaw Mentality

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow, that was amazing! I think it was one of your best; I loved everything about it. Simply beautiful (I would think of a better adjective, but nothing is coming to mind).

I haven't spoken to you in a while though... hopefully I see you around on msn or something. Hope you're liking Wallaceburg and that things start getting better for you.

Yeah... I'll talk to you later. Again, great song - definetly one of your best.

Lisa
CloseTheDoorToMyDreams chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
very very nice piece of work there I got a mental image of how every played out Rusted chains and tarnished heart! this sentence stuck out most for me but all of it really showed how anger is taken and thrown onto paper or a computer screen great job 10 out of 10
shookierewrites chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yep, I like this. Definately know the feeling. I'm just not bold enought to post my similar stuff. Good Job.

-Shookie Smiles Sweetly
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
That was good, really good in fact. You were able to gather all your emotion, sort it out and produce a song that not only explains what you feel/felt, but also what others may have too. Well done.
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow...most angry songs come of as just that, an angry rant..with no real relevance...However, this took all that rage and emotion, and presented it poetically...very, very nice

Peace,love,rock and roll:

Ben
Archive of the Insane chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
DUDE! Tha's so raw man! Now that I read I must read it again. How did you come up with the tempo, did you create it with the base in mind or off of the lead? Curiousity consumes all.