Reviews for Dante: Child Assassin
Haruka chapter 24 . 6/24/2010
Hey, great story. I loved Dante. :D sorry I only reviewed now. But I felt that it was weird to review other chapters when story was already complete. And I am Singaporean too. I can guess you were one from your writing and use of Chinese. Hahah. So I checked yor profile page. Anyway, great job! I just wished that you were more constant. At parts of the story, you said Dante had no blood, at others, you said he did. That was just one inconsistency amongst others. So yup.
kitty8688theonly chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Wow... This is interesting so far... I will read more some other time. It sounds interesting and I'm expecting more action/adventure in the future (even though this is a 'old' Manga of yours).
I.F chapter 23 . 4/30/2007
I sense a sequel!
arirang chapter 23 . 4/30/2007
What the HELL? (excuse my language) But...Dante...is a regular teenager now?

Hey... you know you can't end it like this, right? (BTW, I loved the ending. No joke. It was amazing how...it just...idk...became OUR world. WHOA!)

Yeah. That means I'm looking for a sequel. Hey, are you ever going to publish this, or draw it, or something?

Omg. I loved it a lot. Thanks so much for giving me a great read! AH!

(mm I'm not making sense, am I?)

OH RIGHT!

I have to give a few final notes, don't I? First, I think you definitely should've developed Rukia and Dante's relationship more, I may have mentioned this earlier. I loved the whole structure of the Empire, the Captains and Lerants and everything, and while it was VERY unique...it copied just a little too much from Bleach (though Bleach is amazing. Toshiro kicks ass). I loved the basic plotline, it was original, and everything was so well-written! AH! Oh, um, I also think you should work more on characterization. The characters were a little...bland, and manga generally overexaggerates characterization.

Other than that, like I said before, it was amazing. And I really AM looking forward to this sequel that I KNOW you're going to write! :P
arirang chapter 22 . 4/29/2007
Finally! They fight! (I'm still pissed that you gave Rukia to Martin, though.)

Hmm, this chapter was a little strange. At first, Kuromnesia was encouraging Dante to fight him, and now, where you ended this chapter, he's sort of...mocking him? And says "Give up"? And I guess I didn't expect the Lord to be so emotionally vulnerble.

Meh, you ended on a cliffie. Which means you have to update this last chapter very soon.
arirang chapter 21 . 4/17/2007
Wait one second. Maybe I missed something in my reading. But how did Dante get the addiction again? He just sucked up the chi of the Lerants on his side...but where did the addiction come from? And it SUCKS about the whole frost mask thing. I also think you should let Rukia marry Martin...it would be more peaceful than Dante and Rukia.

OHMYGOODNESS ok so I know you're in Singapore or something and I'm way on the other side of the world in good ole USA but OHMYGOODNESS there's this college, Virginia Tech, and this Korean senior named Cho Seung-Hui, in the deadliest gun massacre thingy in US history, takes two guns and first looses fire in this dorm, and then goes to a classroom building and kills more. And then he shoots himself in the face. So that's 33 killed, including himself, almost 30 wounded, and several critically wounded. FUCKFUCKFUCK. YESTERDAY. So I'm in a state of craziness right now cuz I know a lot of ppl who have graduated from that college...(just go to google news or something...there's so much crap on it right now. and on the news they're doing 3 hr specials on nearly every station.)

Sry. I'm sure that you're not as affected as I am on the other side of the world.

Moving on...

I think you should've elaborated more on Rukia and the relationship between her and Dante. That's all. Cya next chapter...I promise not to rant to you again ;P
arirang chapter 20 . 4/14/2007
Possibly my favorite chapter. Meh, actually, I can't decide. But the battles were simply amazing. Dante must've been exhausted fighting the five greatest Lerants under the Lord one after another, and the fact that he beat all of them in a row should mean that he's VERY strong, right?

Shoot, so Rukia knows now. I can't wait to find out what she's going to do about Martin. Who cares about your math test, just update very very soon!
Ryustorm chapter 19 . 4/11/2007
very interesting, a little rough at times but nice plotline overall. sometimes i felt that Dante could have been a little more emotionless in the earlier chapters, but that is hard to write and would make for very boring reading. othertimes i was like you've been reading too much bleach. but i really like Dante now that he's regained his emotions and rounding off as a character. Rukia is cute, but could do with a bit more depth since she is the love interest.

Kiba i liked lots even though he only appeared briefly and Ichiro is quite cool. the battles are really amazing with all the different techniques and so forth, but honestly when you mentioned sankai, i was like Bankai...

update soon
arirang chapter 19 . 4/10/2007
Wow, that WAS twisty. Poor December...I kinda saw it coming, though. So do I die? :P

Dante is getting a bit stuck-up again. It's only to be expected, I mean he IS a god now. Oh, and Idril's pining for Dante is really cute.

I noticed a few grammatical errors, but I'm too lazy to point them out. Hehe, sry.

Zaijian!
Shadow-Walking-Tactician-VI chapter 19 . 4/10/2007
omdfg...I cant believe such a cliffhanger...UPDATE OR ELSE! !

...sorry for the short review...

Sincerely Your Reviewer,

Ophion
arirang chapter 18 . 4/7/2007
Wah a god! This was an amazing chapter, simply amazing. I'm really surprised no one's been reviewing as...hehe...steadfastly cuz this is really good, no joke (and I hate compliments as much as the next person).

Anyway. I loved the idea of the tests and the great way you portrayed each struggle (though the gods seemed kinda trickster-ey with the whole merging thing).

Please don't let the whole reviewing crap discourage you.

Update very very very soon.
arirang chapter 17 . 4/6/2007
WHOA! A unicorn! Too cool, too cool. I never expected it, though, from a guy like Ichiro. The part with his memories was a bit OOC, but it was an effective way to show everything.

I'll check out the drawing as soon as I'm finished with this review.

Sayonara!
arirang chapter 16 . 4/4/2007
WOAH this was a...crazy chapter! Very interesting Sankai, I must say, and I liked the Lord's background. So Dante's hot? Even better!

Well, I was very happy with what I read. I'm not going to say much now, but I promise I'll give a very long review for your last chapter to summarize what I thought of your book/manga thing. If I remember.

You did put this in the manga category. Are you ever going to draw it? At least draw Dante?
arirang chapter 15 . 3/31/2007
Wow, that was quite...antidramatic, if you know what I mean, until Dante starts dying and killing everyone, of course. Ahh, I love the kid. He's so casual and uncaring, even as he's dying. I suppose that's what one feels without a heart.

He can't be dead, of course, since your Author's Note made it clear that more chapters are to come.

I CAN'T WAIT!
Shadow-Walking-Tactician-VI chapter 14 . 3/30/2007
Omg, omg, omfg. I love your story! Its really awesome, please update soon! Dante sounds really awesome with his characteristics and how hes like unemotional, but whats weird is like...how hes on the bad side and well...he was suppose to be the avatar ya know? I like how it is, its just that if it keeps going on for like a really long time, it'll start getting boring and seem like nothings changing. A reader likes to see how the character changes over time and how there are twists and turns in the plot, betrayals, and finding of truths. Keep up the good work and good luck writing!

Sincerely Your Reviewer,