Reviews for Objects in a Rear View Mirror
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
PLease update this story, Make it into a full-fledged story.! Pease.!
Greenteabook chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I actually thought that he could see the future through the entire thing! Really strong story, did you do this for some sort of assignment or just for fun? Its amazing!
Kotex Fits Period chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Great one shot. The closing sentence is surprising but it never said that it was the past but I assumed it to be both past and future. Perfect the way it is, doesn't need another chapter to be added.
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Seeing the past is better, I believe, then seeing the future. The past is concrete. The future not so. I'd be much more difficult, and if the future -was- concrete, one'd go mad.

Heh, you've probably, as the author, gone through that before.

I like that he could see the past, and not the future.

I also like this story, thank you.
Awakener Viari chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
amazing, as usual. youre so talented. this would be an intresting mini-fic, like three or four chapters, cause like the others said, its sad to see it end.
Soulmage chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Awsome story. Are you planing on continuing it? I would like to see where this could go.
Adhuc chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
-gnrk- ...I didn't. wow. That was very well written, I didn't even suspect it wasn't the future he was seeing. "D Though it was well written for many more reasons than your deception talents. I'm somewhat sad that it's over. I can't really imagine it turning into a full length fic, but I wish it was.
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
...the end? ...aww...this is such a cool idea...you aren't going to write more? ...:(...

...*hugs*...