Reviews for Whispers of Rebellion
Raingypsy chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is great. I'm really interested to see what happens. I'll read the next chapters when I have a spare moment. Good job :D
eventhorizon42 chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
moar? Wat? Yay!

Hey, how's this going in college? I mean, are we emailing chapters to edit? I miss being grammar queen of doom!

Oh and today I reread a lot of my stories and I think I need to write more Snape's blog...because we all need more snarky-ness in our lives... :)

Actually, since I'm obsessed with Doctor Who, maybe the Master should have a blog...or the Black Guardian...

ok, shutting up now
Equilibrium chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
You finally updated! That's great! For a while I thought this story was on hiatus... it made me sad because I just have to see how this all ends, especially with Saavey. . Keep it up!
Gradius Armon chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
“M…And High Den was the first…eh…haven you though of?” Mage Ale’Star asked, shooting Vera a knowing glance.

Not sure what you were trying to say at the end there.

Man where have you been. It's been along time since you've submitted anything, and I know it's the same with me but I have too many stories going at once and I've been unable to write anything substantial worth submitting, what's your excuse?
Gradius Armon chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
You forgot to sperate the parts of the story and the parts in the Blacksmith's shop. Looking forward to more though, don't keep the fans waiting.
Equilibrium chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Very nice! I love the presentation of it... that is, how it's in the form of a story. The names you have chosen for your characters are also very interesting. Do you use reference?

... I can't find anything wrong with this, ESPECIALLY in terms of spelling and grammar. You are indeed the queen of good language. Hehehe...
Gradius Armon chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Again, the double story-line, very nice. Like the thieves aspect to it, stealing as you go, hiding out, unknown allies. I sense treachory afoot. Mwuhahaha. Yea, and all of those types of swords wouldn't be found in the same place at the same time, just so ya know.
The Crazy Talk Kid chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Interesting first chapter, very well written. Kdh.
FrankCastleCM09 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
You do an excellant job of expanding from chapter 1 and keeping the reader interested. Again, you do a great job in regards to your characters and the dialgoue. The interactions between them and what they say all unfolds smoothly and never seems overly choppy or anything. My only complain in regards to this chapter is it seems a bit overwelmed at certain points, mostly because there are so many characters and things happening all at once. Other than, I think you're doing great thus far. Keep up the good work. :)
FrankCastleCM09 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
You've got a great start here. You do an excellant job of grabbing the readers attention and pulling them in right away. Let me say, your descriptions and words are excellant. You don't overly describe anything but give enough detail to make the setting and environment and what's happening really jump out at the reader. Your dialogue and characters all seemed interesting at this point and are off to a good start for the first chapter. I look forward to seeing what happens next, keep up the good work.
Penance for her sins chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
An interesting beginning you have here. It really grabs the attention and draws the reader in. You really have a wonderful way with words. Despite this being a historical story… The language is very raw in this story, very real, and it lends to a kind of darkness you write very well. Keep writing this particular story, I am curious to see what comes of it. Other than that, I am grateful for the unique style you have brought to the group! In addition, I will look forward to reading what you will write next.
Eventhorizon42 chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
This story is SO just Denya and TOBIAS! Plus of course the extremely amazing Vera...and also Guisseppe Pinguino! (sp?) and Saavedro and Sohrea...EVENTUALLY! WRITE MORE! And put up your fourth chappie, please!
The Ferrett chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Great characters and character descrips. Plot is very well strung together and the Prince seems to be a very curious addition. Is he also conspiring against his father? I do like the way its going and i hope I get the chance to review you again. ::))
vaudeville summers chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Great! I think that this chapter is better than the first three because it's less...businesslike. I think that in the first few chapters, you left out detail and kind of just explained exactly what happened, and not feelings or appearances (I hope you understood that - I couldn't make it sound any less confusing.) It's a good plot, and I'd like to hear more xD

deanna
Fleur-de-lis Evans chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
AGH! Change your penname to HalfbloodLychan! Please!

Good start. Although that isn't quite how I thought you would use it. But it does give the interest factor!

You'll get chapter 3 on Monday May 21st! And it's Fleur-de-lis the el is not capitalized!

Love Fleur