Reviews for Boys' Guide To Girls Guy Version
Demonic Angel Quetzalcoatl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
There is also a kind of girl you're missing out of this.

This kind of girl has used years of pain and hurt to build walls of steel.

Some are made up of a firey temper. Of the second you start a conversation with her she'll glare at you with a peircng gaze that will take you all your strength not to cumble under. Sadists.

Others are made of logic and reasoning that will make sure anything that seems to be advancement void to her own emotions. Ice Queens.

But if you are able to tear down those walls, you have to be careful she's more delicate than a butterfy but just as beautiful.

Should you ever love a girl like this just be sure to know that you are up for a challenge of a lifetime.

The longer the girl has been this way, the harder to break through.

Then there is also the combination.A girl with a dark feeling always tailing her. Her words are laced with a sadistic feeling and a warnng that you are about to go up against something dangerous. And that is exactly what she is. Dangerous. Demonic Dangerous.

These three kinds of girls are hard to find but they exist.
angel953 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
good ideas. i like hearing it from a guy's point of view...i learned stuff i didn't know about guys for sure. i knew a good portion of it from helping my guy friend get this who happens to be one of my closest friends. he has more mood swings than a ! i never knew that about the voice thing though! that's kinda funny! {i'll be sure to test it out with that guy friend that i spoke about before!} thanks

angel953
shookierewrites chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Bravo! I must say, for someone never having had a relationship, you seem to grasp the basics. Just realize there's A LOT more work involved as well.

Keep it up

-Shookie Smiles Sweetly
Catcher in the Rye chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
haha that was cute and I have to say somewhat true. I wish you wrote more!
Our Behemoth chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
How in the world can you write a guide on dating if you're never even been in a relationship? That's like teaching someone how to make a souffle and you don't even know how to whip eggs!
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
lol for a guy who's never dated a girl before, you did okay on this. But when you do eventually get a date, you'll realize you barely scratched the surface...

Black and White Dreams