Reviews for Immortality
LaLaGuest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
"You wanna be my Dad african? You don't even know what I LOOK like? Im almost PURPLE i'm so black."
-Jacksfilms YGS
PS. The story's pretty interesting because I have no idea whats happening. That's one way to get my attention. As well as one way to lose it. But, hey, its only the first chapter. 12 more to go...
a99515 chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
way to go it does make you think about this story and what you are saying in it. awesome
Xenochron chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
This is really good but you're making Julian into some kind of perverted jerk and that is not cool because my name is Julian too. You should make it so that Julian is not actually his real name.
marinawings chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
great chapter! your characters are so believable, and i love their interactions. i definitely look forward to the next chapter.
Xenochron chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Wow. *stares at the computer in shock* this is the best thing I have ever read on FictionPress. You are an amazing writer, write more soon!

ps: check out my story 'Sunstrike'
marinawings chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
i'm glad you updated this story! it's so good! so now our heroine has two guys to think of. julian seems very romantic... but i'm still not thinking he can be completely trusted. i guess i'll find out. keep up the good work!
marinawings chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
this is an interesting development! i wonder about this lord, whether or not midnight and mercivious can trust him. this story is so gripping. i'm really concerned for the characters. good work with making me like them!
marinawings chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
another good chapter. i admire the fact that you update so quickly. anyway, the relationship between our main character and mercivious seems to be deepening. there's some good character development going on there. and as always, i'm very interested in reading the next chapter.
Galavia Anaryi chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Pretty good! I'm really looking forward to eventually finding out who she is, even if we only find out a little bit about her life. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next chapters.
marinawings chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
great chapter! i loved reading it from midnight's point of view. mercivious is so sweet to her! if it ended here, that would be fine with me (not that i want the story to end anytime soon, but it would be nice for them to get away with a happy ending). good work!
marinawings chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
another great chapter! wow, is our heroine in a fix now. i'm thinking mercivious is going to help her. sounds like they share a tragic past. maybe soon i'll learn more about her history. well, as always, good grammar/punctuation and all that good stuff. and the plot and characters are great. keep up the good work!
marinawings chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
uh-oh. looks like our heroine is in for some trouble. i'm curious to see how she's going to get out of this one.
marinawings chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
exciting chapter! your main character has had one heck of a bad life. forced to kill people, abused by her stepfather-that really sucks. no wonder she has issues. i really like mercivious. he seems to genuinely care for the girl. i hope nothing bad happens to him, but i have a feeling that it will, lol. keep up the good work!
marinawings chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
this story is so tragic! i'm extremely curious as to why your protagonist goes around killing people she feels are targets. this mystery has me hooked. this story is very gripping and unusual. i like that. i'm very interested to read another chapter. update soon!
marinawings chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
this story is absolutely fascinating so far! i love it! your writing style is elegantly simple-easy to read, yet full of delicious details. the story itself is intriguing-i'm hooked. and the characters seem very 3-D to me. the line where your main character says that her eyes aren't familiar to her gave me chills. great job! i'll be eagerly awaiting an update!