Reviews for thirsting for completion
Elenive chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This poem appears short; I have no idea why. I know some of your others are just as long, but my eyes darted across every line and the poem finished too quickly for me. : ) I guess I didn't sink as deeply into this one as I have your others.

"You unlock the world. Somewhere under daylight."

The idea that one could be under daylight is fantastic.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Yay endings! "You unlock the world. / Somewhere under daylight." It reminds me amazingly of something that I can't put my finger on at the moment ... but it's a good thing (don't worry).

Again, images are never lacking. It comes together nicely to make a poem (surprise!).

Felicia.
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This piece is, as always, so refreshing. You have such a signature way of phrasing things, it really does astound me every time- especially "passion is a classless aura". Just gorgeous, very melancholy, and such a heady thread of 'day'. Love it. ~bella~
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
or maybe you complicate it with sad rhythms
eldrin chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I love how you use blues in your poetry - it's amazing how many ways you use this color, twisting it into so many different feelings and forms. Light is used so fragilely, here multiple times, but fading. The last stanza is completely gorgeous.
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
A gray existance of a poem. Very profound it the flat effect it gives.