Reviews for The Not So Celibate Life
Choice chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
I want to hate Robbie for ruining the teacherxstudent hotness, but I can't. I honestly can't hate the stinking sweet boy!

Please, ex him out quickly for me? I don't want him and Gabe together! D:
Choice chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Good. And no lemons. :o

I like Susanna. She reminds me of myself.

Does Adi ever cook anything? All I can find is her ordering out.
Choice chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Wow. I thought that the teacher wouldn't come back to him, but you surprised me with that. Can't wait for the awkwardness!
Choice chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
I like the whole romance sprouting between Gabe and Mr. Armaan; is it going to be the focal pairing of the story? I hope so.

The sex scenes were okay, if a little rushed. I think that, when it comes to sex scenes, you have to go into some detail instead of leaving it raw and uncut.

But well done!
Choice chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Everything seems a bit rushed in the beginning, but I like it.
dolly-dear chapter 16 . 6/30/2008
I love you, I love this, and you are awesome. Very good story. It was sweet, sad, funny, cute, and just amazing. I really liked it. It was hilarious how Gabe kept meeting his clients.
Miss. Paradox chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Read it and loved it ] It actually made me laugh, the writing was good, characters were awesome, and I really can't think of anything that was wrong other than after they met again, it all seemed rather rushed but whatever. Fabulous job and all that jazz.
Cattails chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
That was a lot of fun! Cute and romantic, with the perfect amount of drama. Loved it. I liked all the characters (even Andy). I'm glad it was a happy ending! (It tied everything up well.) Can't wait for the sequel!
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
cute. :)

i like.
CrayonMentality chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
This is interesting...:)
sunflowersing chapter 16 . 11/29/2007
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! :-D

sunflowersing
sunflowersing chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
This is such a cool story! :-D

sunflowersing
souzen chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
love your story!
Gravilove19 chapter 16 . 9/29/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story it was so sweet. I read your other story the interview as well and I loved it to. S great job.
vampyricangel chapter 16 . 9/29/2007
I just finished reading your story. I must say that it was very well written.

I know that the story was about Gabe and Robbie, but a part of me wanted to know about Henri and Andy. I guess I wished them happiness too because they most certainly were a pair of messed up characters. And rightly so.

Also, I wonder how Amy's life is going to end and Ira.

The epilogue also left me wondering about the finer details of Robbie and Gage's relationship. I mean, I can see that they're happy, but at the same time, I want to know about how their relationship lasts through the years. They just got together after all that hard work and it's over. I suppose I want to know if they do stand the test of their love through time.

Perhaps I merely ranting. I loved the story though!

::The Vampyric Angel::