Reviews for The Not So Celibate Life
Undecided Fiction chapter 16 . 9/17/2007
This was a good story-everything was detailed and nice, giving me a glimpse at what was in store for Gabe and the characters around him. Though Amy was a little annoying-she was just-there. She was Robbie's sister and that was it, and whenever her parts came in, I just sorta skimmed over it. Then the story began to break up-as if there was no interest in continuing it or giving it some sort of life. Suddenly everyone was just a name and not a character, and while I did feel bad for both Robbie and Gabe, I couldn't put any effort into it because they were just so cardboard. But toward the end, it started to pick up. Then ended. argh. Though it all left an impression, because I was still thinking of it, like, hours later. I'm going to check out your other stories; while this story didn't exactly leave me giddy, it has interested me in seeing what other works you've got.
Kane-sama chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
*claps* Thank you so much for this story, the last chapter made me aww which isn't often xD
Sunshine Bear chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
I want to make love to this story and have little one-shots with it. Weird but it's true.

Anyhow! I loved it.
Lerene chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
That was great. real good story. Can't wait for the sequel.
Anniedoc chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
This story was so good.

Annie
sweets555 chapter 16 . 8/20/2007
cute! i like it, very well written!
Liviania chapter 16 . 8/18/2007
So, we don't get to know what the surprise is? How evil.

It's nice to know that they're happily ever after.

mia5081 chapter 16 . 8/18/2007
Aw, that was cute. Now I can really believe they end up together and stay that way for the rest of their lives )

Great job!

Liviania chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
That's so sweet of him to go back and make sure Adi has an excellent job. (The conversation between Gabe and Robbie was very sweet as well, as they pointed out themselves.)

mia5081 chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
Aw that was sweet. Loved it! I can't remember who Craig is, but I'm going to look back and find him ) Great job!

Update soon!

the Berserker chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
excitedly awaiting the next chapter. shame you lost interest. yay Robbie/Gabe!
the Berserker chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
yay... but no... Not enough of, well, ANYTHING. it just wasn't enough. there was no Robbie/Gabe relationship building...

still utterly, hopelessly in love with your plot, characters and general style though.

Excitedly awaiting the next chapter. xx
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
i like your story
mia5081 chapter 14 . 7/28/2007
I love your story; read it in one day, and growled (okay, not so much as growled, but...you get the point) when my brother came into my room to ask about his summer reading book 'Roots.' Anyways, back on topic, I think this story is very original, and I'm glad that Robbie and Gabe have each other (hopefully?) and at least at the end of this chapter, are working things out. Adi...well, Adi sort of reminds me of Ira (minus the whole pink memorabilia lol) personality wise, which is probably why Gabe likes Adi so much. Love the story!

Update soon!

Liviania chapter 14 . 7/28/2007
Pete Wentz?

Whoo-hoo! We're moving into happy ending territory!

159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »