Reviews for The Not So Celibate Life
LoveMeNot chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
Nice chapter. So they're all falling for Gabe, eh? Haha. I could just imagine the looks on the boys' faces upon seeing Adi emerge from the shower. Anyway, I'm totally in love with Henri! I hope they end up together. Please do write more!

And oh, that dream was cool. I rarely dream about gay men. Sadly.
LoveMeNot chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
Poor Gabe. He has a lot of men. He might be having trouble choosing. Anyways, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
Interesting.I'm looking forward to more...things are getting so complicated and good...GAH! Is all I can say
sporkess chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Fun! It was good to see Gabe's feelings about life: it makes him a much more understandable character. It was also good to see more of Robbie. Poor baby boy.

I still have no idea who Gabe's going to end up with, but a deep dark part of my mind is shouting "Threesome!" I'm trying to ignore it.

Great chapter!
the Berserker chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Robbie's like a little kid. *hugs* I love him to bits already.

Please please please update soon! This is such an awesome story :D
ALittleBit-Lovely chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Aw, Robbie's so cute. XD; Aha, poor Gabe, he keeps running into old customers. His life just keeps getting more and more complicated, doesn't it?

My, my, update soon, please, I've fallen in love with this story. D
the Berserker chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Oh... how cute. I write yaoi too, but it could never match up to this. It's so addictive! I want more!

/waits hyperactively/
Orangeena chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Haha awesome chapter! Unfortunately I don't watch Heroes.. maybe I should start. But I'm proud of Robbie for coming on to Gabe like that. I wasn't expecting it.

So will Henri fall for Gabe or what? He's starting to sound like he may be in it for a bit more than the sex...

We shall see!
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Well, first off with a story like that of course there's going to be lemons, but I'd get bored writing those so often too so I understand. :) I like Robbie and Henri though right now I'm liking Henri more and Gabriel is just interesting.:)
nyxrabea chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Nice chapter! I await the next.
Imagined Insanity chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
oh, god, so now we have robbie and the teacher? this is confusing...
sporkess chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Your story's definitely getting complicated. I now have officially no idea who's going to end up with who. I have to say - first of all I think Gabe's a bit thick to be posting about his life online, especially since he's meant to be hiding. Second of all - is there no one in the world who he hasn't slept with?

My one critique of this story is that especially in the last section - lemon onwards - it seemed kind of rushed. No description or thoughts or feelings. I like a good plot and pithy dialogue as much as the next person, but I also like linger slightly on the way to know what the characters think.

Bah. I don't even know if I'm making sense. In any case, it was a good chapter and I'm eager for the next.
Kasee Lara chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
Hehe, I noticed. Jake Buckley? I was thinking Jack from Brokeback Mountain...and then it hit me. :P

Wow, quite a few new characters introduced here. I can't wait to see where the plot is going, looks like it'll turn out to be quite a complicated story.
sporkess chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Took me a while to find time to read this, but now I have, I like it. I was a little startled when you introduced Robbie - it seems that my feeling that Henri would be the love interest might not be quite so concrete. It's also good to see other sides to Amy, and I hope you're going to explore all that further.

I can't wait for further chapters. I'm also fairly curious as to whether either Adi or Gabe is going to get horribly beaten up at some point. That's what I'd do, but then, it has been widely acknowledged that I'm a sadist. Much love, anyway!
effay chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Hii,

This is a nice chapter, especially with adding Robbie in there, puts a bit of a twist on things. I like the mention of Andy here, it really sort of introduces a new character but in an 'in advance' way.

Nice chapter, I really like Gabe's character and also, I somehow really like Robbie's character too, he seems like a really nice person.

xP, I totally saw the reference, it made me smile real big! Nice throw in there, very cute.

Update soon!