Reviews for Forbidden
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Keep going! This is amazing! D
Stretch19 chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
keep trying on it, i'm a new reader and i'm enjoying the plot so far. i get what you mean about wanting more detail, it would set out the scenes a bit more clearly for us, but all i really want to know is how kevin is going to retaliate.
RestInChaos chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Oh wow... I had to go back and reread the first seven chapters when I got the alert! I completely forgot the story... Sorry!

The chapter was great, aside from it being so short. Update sooner than you did this time, but still, don't rush it!
malloluvsya chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
That was amazing, I am so glad that you updated. I can't wait to see how the realtionship between Caldon and Leila progresses.
KinkyWolfishOne chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
love the story. kevin should die...asshole. not u, i meant ! i mean about the thingy u said about almost being done with high school.
flojo22811 chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
great! keep going!
The Banshee's Tears chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
wow, leila's life just keeps going further down the shithole...yikes. well, great stroy and im loving caldon's character. despite the fact that kevin is sick, twisted, bastard...you've developed his character really well and have managed to make your readers despise him as if he were real. great story, great characters...cant wait for an update!
Theer chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Oh Jesus this is an addiction. I need more... MORE!
The Banshee's Tears chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
wow, ouch..poor leila...cant wait to find out what happens next though. great chapter.
malloluvsya chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
So this is an amazing fic so far. I just read all 6 chapters and I am hooked completley. Your writing is so discriptive, and the personalities are so real. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the fantastic work.
His songbird chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
*LoL* Don't be so hard on yourself... Some people like to write about this kinda stuff because it's decidedly more challenging... Anyhoo, whatever your reasons, you're quite a good writer. *winks*

You set the stage in this chapter rather well. *smiles* *giggles* Revealing the direction in which Evan's heart is wanting to pull him, along with how she's used to being approached by men, really does alert the reader to some possible, yet rather awkward future scenarios in the story... *snorts* (Apologies for grammar.) *giggles* It was actually quite ingenius of you, for "hooking" your readers...

You've certainly got me... Can't to be reeled in with more :P
His songbird chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
*sniff* Wow, sorry for reading this much and not reviewing! (As a new author, I should SO know better than that...*scowls*) Anyhoo, your story is quite engrossing... That is a rather good thing- yes? *smiles*

It's made me cry several times... (she bows her head, coyly) Painful...*tears* You do a particularly good job of pulling the reader into your AU. I can feel what the characters are feeling. *giggles* It even feels like I'm there in their atmosphere!

Anyhoo, well done. *smiles brightly* I shall look forward to reading more, striving also to review as I read:D
Brooke Lauren chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
I can relate to what you mean by writing depressing things. I'm starting to see a pattern in my fics. It seems they're darker than when I first started out writing.

But you're right, it's interesting to write about real life situations and how they affect us. Especially when you have friends or family members who are going through situations like these, or even yourself (not saying you are, I'm just saying in general). Their stories touch you and that's when the inspiration builds. Maybe off of anger, or maybe sadness and pity. Maybe even a combination of both. Or if it's the life you're living, you just want to let out all of your emotions that you've kept locked away inside you.

You know, I've had Caldon pictured in my head since I started reading this fic, and I couldn't put my finger on who it was, but I just now realized. lol Can't rememeber his name, just that he was a character on one of my fav tv shows.

So now we know why Caldon is attracted to Leila. Interesting. Oh, come to think of it, I knew a girl named Leila who went through something very similar to this. She lived in a pretty abusive/alcoholic family. Poor girl.

Honestly, Kevin makes me sick. I gag at his name. What a friggin jerk! Reading the scene where he took advantage of Leila made my stomach twist in a sickening way. He makes me so angry! Good God, she was twelve! That's horrible! Wtf?

I hate knowing that there are people like him out there, that this is most likely happening to someone right now. I just don't understand how someone could be that sick. Why would they want to do something like that? Twisted bastards.

I can't wait to read more! I think I'm gonna go read another of your fics now.
The Banshee's Tears chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
great fic. its horrible that leila goes through all this and that so many people like her go through it every day in real life. this is a great fic and youre a great writer so keep up the amazing work.
moment2moment chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
wow... well first of all, I don't really wanna say that I love this story b/c the subject so far is very sensitive and painful, but you are an amazing writer and I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope it's coming soon.

ps - Caldon is the kind of teacher every student should have.