Reviews for Six Weeks With Satan
dream-beautiful chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
The flashback was a little random. Will's actions and all seemed pretty unrealistic, like what kind of kids actually spend their time in Germany to go spit on peoples' graves just cause they're racist? And I'm confused, Irmgard was Alfons' sweetheart, and Karl married her?
dream-beautiful chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
The scene with Lotte's family was a little awkward, idk just imagining being Eden or Bryce there...lol. Her opa was too cute, my grandma used to say the same thing about learning English. I think you're a bit confused with the Gorbachev thing, or maybe I am, was he not a good guy? Haha.
dream-beautiful chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
The boner was just too perfect XD And refreshingly realistic, as most writers tend to forget teenagers are young and horny and those kinds of things happen all the time! Cute chapter!
dream-beautiful chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Its super cool that Lotte's not a little innocent prude. There are just too many stories on here about dainty little virgins and slut shaming. Its refreshing.
dream-beautiful chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I think all the music is interesting and different.
N-K-W chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Holy shit.
N-K-W chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
XD I love her family, and that last scene, PRICELESS!
N-K-W chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
BWAHAHAHA, Grasshoppers XD
N-K-W chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
N-K-W chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I'm honestly a tad in love with this whole concept.
XiaoChuChu chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
I read this one a few months ago and remembered I forgot to review it. It was a good, cute story. I liked the "you're the only one who can make that poor boy miserable"-part xD (I don't remember all the details, sorry, but I remember the story. I liked it very much :) )
TheKiralee chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I know this will sound horrible but I only read this because I love the name Kurt. A bit of that love is because of Kurt Cobain, but mostly because I love any name with a 'k' or 'z' in it xD I am the biggest Nirvana fan you'll ever meet though (random and pointless info). I'm also the biggest Harry Potter fan. Gosh I love pointless info. XD
TheKiralee chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Hahaha I feel so proud that I can actually understand the German. Living in Germany for 2 years has paid off! xD Jks, but yeah. Yay!
D. M. Gotmen chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
I la-la-la-la-loved it! *squeal* Aww. My absolute favorite so far! *squeal* lol
The Quotidian Life chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
What an awesome story! I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to the end! I'd like to say that your writing skills are very good which is seen through your construction of SWWS. I hope no one intends on using your material without your knowledge.

This is just my opinion but I do think that it is a bit odd to give out all your personal details (eg. hotel, and hotel room) to a stranger you've just met and know nothing about - but that is just my opinion...maybe Lotte has something completely different to say about that matter!

Thanks for letting us into your work and capturing the love between Lotte and Kurt, even though they started out hating each other.

Cheers,