Reviews for Six Weeks With Satan
anon chapter 21 . 7/3/2011
I like this story. Also, mad props for not letting the plagiarizer win.
ahappytune chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
Okay, I loved this story. I think the main part of it was how much I identified with Lotte. I may not actually be German myself, but I was born there, my parents are more or less fluent, my sister's learning, like I am, and we know a lot of German people. So yeah. I loved that 3 Other than that, the whole story was just adorable. Excuse me while I stalk your profile. Gosh, this sounds so weird.
devilishd chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Damn Girl I LOVETH THE STORY!
XDXP chapter 20 . 6/26/2011
This story was amazing because even though it was the classic girl hates boy thing, the fact that you didi different exotic settings and developed your characters is what really set you apart..
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
You should realy fix the part in the middle of the chapter where a bunch of paragraphs got jumbles up together.
ChoirFreak chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
have you been stalking me?

I mean this is really weird basically everything in this story has happened to me minus the romance and having an annoying childhood friend part (which was the best part), but the choir trip to europe and the EXACT songs you mentioned my choir or other choirs at my school have sung and the italian aria she sang on the roof i am doing as a solo piece.

Also William Faulkner was my english teachers favorite author but thats just random. Just like the fact that i love unicorns and you really should hear this song watch?vzYV8b9gc5Ww
Duckie Chic chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Ohmygod, I just found this story, and I'm only on chapter 5, but I just wanted to say that this is seriously the best line ever:

"I think I hear a dog barking outside now. He's calling for you, Lotte. He heard your signal."

I started laughing SO hard when I read that. Anyway, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this story, and that's kind of hard to do when you're only on chapter 5, but I must say that it's kind of obvious Kurt likes Lotte(:

Anyway, I'll probably review again when I'm finished, but yeah.

This story is amazing!

Duckie
Pop the Bubble chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
I'm spewing. Honestly, really?

All this plagiarism shits me so bad. I'm so glad (and proud, but that could be condescending) that you're not letting them win.

I absolutely thoroughly enjoy your work and it would be sad to let those people get to take the credit elsewhere on cyberspace.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened again. Stay your lovely self :)

And just as I was writing this, the chapter got taken down, so I'm sending this as a pm for you :)
nightlystar chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
OMG..THATS THE MOST DESPICABLE THING EVER! I mean stealing the story is bad enough but stealing ur life story is just appalling.
NebulaBloom chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
I went to wattpad, only to find that the user wasn't found and the story wasn't available... congrats on getting it taken down! In the meantime, I'm happy to hear that more MAD is coming up. I'm glad that you're still willing to post stuff publicly online, though I'd totally understand if you weren't. I'm not sure I'd be able to take that risk after someone had plagiarized my work. It's unbelievable how often it happens.
MusicDanceLive chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
You'll be happy to hear that the false account has been taken down and Six Weeks With Satan is no longer available on wattpad. Good job taking a stand.
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
Good for you for fighting plagiarism. So many people out there get their panties in a twist and take down their stories which, as you said, only enables the plagiarizer to win. When no one fights, nothing is done. I will head over to that site immediately to try to help you out.
Natalie Ann chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
I'm just horrified that people still pull this crap. I'm going to go harass him right now.

You deserve so much better, you are a fantastic writer and you don't deserve this.

Best of luck.
Appa the Gypsy chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
I just went and commented on the story and told them to take it down. I seriously don't understand all these people who plagiarise stuff like this. I don't understand why they do it, and I don't understand what makes them think it's ok. It's not. I'm glad you caught it, though. Plagiarisers deserve internet abuse, and that's what they'll get. I'm glad you're not taking your work down, though. Plagiarisers shouldn't be given that kind of power over writers :)

Keep being awesome!

Corina :)
Maelys chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
I feel sorry for you. It is an aggression that reach the very foundation of who you are, your identity.

You are the one that wrote such interesting story, that make me laugh and smile when I was down, and made me feel with your characters.

I send you a hug, and good luck for your internship.
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »