Reviews for Six Weeks With Satan
Duckie Chic chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Ohmygod, I just found this story, and I'm only on chapter 5, but I just wanted to say that this is seriously the best line ever:

"I think I hear a dog barking outside now. He's calling for you, Lotte. He heard your signal."

I started laughing SO hard when I read that. Anyway, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this story, and that's kind of hard to do when you're only on chapter 5, but I must say that it's kind of obvious Kurt likes Lotte(:

Anyway, I'll probably review again when I'm finished, but yeah.

This story is amazing!

Pop the Bubble chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
I'm spewing. Honestly, really?

All this plagiarism shits me so bad. I'm so glad (and proud, but that could be condescending) that you're not letting them win.

I absolutely thoroughly enjoy your work and it would be sad to let those people get to take the credit elsewhere on cyberspace.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened again. Stay your lovely self :)

And just as I was writing this, the chapter got taken down, so I'm sending this as a pm for you :)
nightlystar chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
OMG..THATS THE MOST DESPICABLE THING EVER! I mean stealing the story is bad enough but stealing ur life story is just appalling.
NebulaBloom chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
I went to wattpad, only to find that the user wasn't found and the story wasn't available... congrats on getting it taken down! In the meantime, I'm happy to hear that more MAD is coming up. I'm glad that you're still willing to post stuff publicly online, though I'd totally understand if you weren't. I'm not sure I'd be able to take that risk after someone had plagiarized my work. It's unbelievable how often it happens.
MusicDanceLive chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
You'll be happy to hear that the false account has been taken down and Six Weeks With Satan is no longer available on wattpad. Good job taking a stand.
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
Good for you for fighting plagiarism. So many people out there get their panties in a twist and take down their stories which, as you said, only enables the plagiarizer to win. When no one fights, nothing is done. I will head over to that site immediately to try to help you out.
Natalie Ann chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
I'm just horrified that people still pull this crap. I'm going to go harass him right now.

You deserve so much better, you are a fantastic writer and you don't deserve this.

Best of luck.
Appa the Gypsy chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
I just went and commented on the story and told them to take it down. I seriously don't understand all these people who plagiarise stuff like this. I don't understand why they do it, and I don't understand what makes them think it's ok. It's not. I'm glad you caught it, though. Plagiarisers deserve internet abuse, and that's what they'll get. I'm glad you're not taking your work down, though. Plagiarisers shouldn't be given that kind of power over writers :)

Keep being awesome!

Corina :)
Maelys chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
I feel sorry for you. It is an aggression that reach the very foundation of who you are, your identity.

You are the one that wrote such interesting story, that make me laugh and smile when I was down, and made me feel with your characters.

I send you a hug, and good luck for your internship.
Sunshine01 chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
It's so creepy how he copied everything. I am glad u r not taking down the story. Ppl like him/her ruin it for everyone.
InsaneRomantic chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
I'm so mad that this has happened to you! I hope that she/he takes down the story ASAP, because plagiarism is so...I can't even think of a fitting word.
lulu.lemon chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
Gah! Nothing makes me more frustrated then plagiarizers! I've been there and the profile and story is still up and it's been about two years :( I'll definitely help bring attention to your plagiarizer and hugely respect that you're not simply taking the story down all together. Good luck!
KarmaC chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
Hey! I normally review under the penname KarmaC but fp is being annoying and not accepting my password...grr. I was wondering if you were the story spoken of on PlagiarismHaven (an lj community that just posted a story about a writer not on the site being plagiarized). I hope everything works out!
Inkpress00 chapter 20 . 6/19/2011
Ah, I love this story. You should try getting it published, I will be the first to buy it when it goes to print. :)

I honestly can't remember how many times I've read this, but every time, I pick up on something different. For example, in some earlier chapter, Kurt uses the idiom, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" and Lotte is fairly confused by this. If she had been in the states since she was seven and by extension knew and spoke English from then on and possibly a little before, she should have known what that meant.

In truth, though, that's the only thing that bothers me about this whole thing.

Your character development is absolutely perfect and you have just the right amount of details to make it fleshed out and believable without being over-the-top and way too much information.

I worship the ground you walk on and you are a god(dess).

Remi chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Wow. So apparently Lotte seems to be musically/ artistically/ literaturely inclined AND have hot German dudes fallIng for her yet she seems to not take the anvil sized hints. Jeez, im really frustrated right now. Hell she even SAW the look on his face yet she didn't even think that he might like her. I mean really! Even if they fought nonstop for 11 years, wouldn't it at least cross her mind that he might like her? Especially since she watched all those gushy chick flicks? Or is she just naturally dense? Gawd, I'm like simmering with annoyance right now.
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »