Reviews for Six Weeks With Satan
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
I am really glad that I found this story after you'd completed it, otherwise this cliffhanger would have driven me insane. And that little cafe painting metaphor? TOO MANY FEELINGS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

AND OH MY GOD, KURT!
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Can't. Breathe. Cuteness. Overload.
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
YES. Just...yes.
The first step is admitting you have a problem, Lotte ;)
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
I loved this chapter. I was aww-ing at her adorable family the whole time :)
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
It amazes me how this story manages to make me laugh, aww and smile all at the same time. My stomach's doing flips :)
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Oh gosh, this is just too cute. And him crying in front of her...I just can't. Too many feelings.
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Awwe, they're so cute w By the way, LOVE the title, haha ;P
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh my gosh, I am so excited to read more of this! This is amazing!
Wickedforlife chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
I love hans so much, he ships it more than i do. Please do a sequel about him?
sheep248 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Absolutely love mendelssohn, and your story!
Bridgett-blah chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I have re read this so many times...and Im back again. Love it!
Hannah Ang chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Hello! I just wanted to tell you that I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this story. It took me 2 hours of nonstop reading to finish, but it was worth it. I love everything about this story! I saw this because I was looking for a nice love-hate story, and this looked interesting. :) but I didn't expect that it would be this good, amazing, awesome, etc! What I liked/loved best about this story was absolutely everything. The storyline, the characters, and I love how you included different places and historical people or events and whatnot. As for my favorite character, of course, Kurt. Kurt was a joy to read, his attitude was very entertaining. Lotte is also a personal favorite; I love her attitude and the way she thinks about things, and one reaso for that is because her attitude is kind of the same with mine. :) There's nothing in this story that needs improving, really, except if it would have a sequel, or if I could have this for myself in paperback, printed on paper as a book! :D as for your last question, no, I wouldn't hold it against you. Ha. :)) Anyway, thanks for writing this story, it has become my favorite (in a span of two hours, while reading it!). I hope you would be able to respond to this review! Thank you! P.S., the chapter where Kurt admitted his love for Lotte? It made me cry. It was so touching.
musicnote3 chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
This was perfect! The timing of everything was just right, thank you for writing such a brilliant story :D
Ayame Yoshida chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
Three Coins in the Fountain is such a good movie! I'm a sucker for old movies/musicals.
Ayame Yoshida chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Team Emu counting off sounds a lot like my chior. 23,24,25,26,... "Who's 27?" "Oh, me!" 27,28 and so on and so forth.
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »