Reviews for School Days
killMeN0w chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Beautiful work, as usual...Portrayed so many memories. I've been missing my childhood lately, I don't wanna grow up but sometimes you have to. And you'll have to smile at the memories, because there's nothing more you can do...But I feel nostalgic...It's going great, though...:) Awesome job...;)

Update soon!
Aerwiya chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Ha! This was really fun to read. Amazing job! I totally went through the whole Lord of the Rings phase too.
witchwriter chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
yay, Lord of the Rings! I have friends that can write in elivish, and another that has her own made up language, consistiing of elvish, french, latin, spanish and babble we make up., hehe. evilly sincere
windy girl chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
I think the rest of my day is going to be super amazing because I read this. In eighth grade, there was this fire drill that lasted for an hour. This girl and I took out several sheets of paper and basically wasted an hour trying to rewrite the whole script from the first Lord of the Rings movie. Lame or not, it was pretty awesome.

This was really cute.

-max
generically beautiful chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
Ahahahahahaha! "Is that Greek?" She was such an idiot.

The yearbook one made me laugh. It reminds me of the day that Fina brought the little beaded lizard, and we made it a paper bed and chair. Good times! )
Silver Night chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
yups. this whole series is awesome.
recycle rhymes chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
lol crap drama should go to hell. just complicates everything when everything is already so complicated at that age. great work.
recycle rhymes chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
oh recorder - but that was in gr. 6. interesting collection.
water lily nymph chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
"innie" slang. genius. this is middle school indeed.
ode to a firefly chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
Somehow, I got volunteered to play piano for the sixth grade choir, and I just got home from 6 hours on a bus and in various retirement homes with them. I kid you not, the girl behind me said "Like, so totally whatever!" about 15 times. I almost strangled her. So your haiku really, really, REALLY hits home today!

What was great, though, is that Kelsy's step-brother, Korbin, attached himself to my hip. He's so adorable. )

Christine
Bonjour Skitty chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
I just read this ENTIRE collection. Very, very cute and creative.. personal and endearing in ways that I can't even begin to explain. Wonderful job!

Much love,

Bleached Roses

-adds to alert-
Dale Christopher chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
Yeah, this is life. I remember this age, when kids started grouping themselves according to how cool they thought they were. Although this was more evident in girls, boys did it too. It's cruel because, despite how much I enjoyed being different as I grew older, when you're young no matter who you are; everybody likes to feel accepted. Great chapter. Hope this continues into High School.
Dale Christopher chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
This one I can kind of relate to. I was never taught to play an instrument (woe is me!) but I relate this to singing (I was in the chior). I like the confused, offbeat way this is written. Or at least that's how I read it.
witchwriter chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
awesome!
recycle rhymes chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
there's always the guy in glasses. i stopped playing on the playground by grade 4 - i'm pretty sure the teachers thought we were too old to play on them. anyway, great collection so far. keep on going :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »