Reviews for Paint Your Dreams
AStrangerToYou chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I like the lines "Paint your dreams with charcoal" and "A world of black and white". This is a beautiful poem. I don't think you should add any more; i like the way it ends.
Yellow Umbrella chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
'A world of black and white'

A stunningly beatiful line. It's interesting that the world we view in our dreams is in black and white, our decisions are made for us, we cannot escape what is happening, and it is amazingly clear to us who is good or evil or if something is wrong. We are never confused, everything is clear.

Sometimes rhyme can be restricting but you are not a slave to your rhyming, it was very well written.

*Baby eyes* I think I deserve a cookie, don't you *blinks long eyelashes*

Just kidding!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I love this. Normally I think that the effort to rhyme tends to cheapen a poem, but in this case it just adds to the beauty. Great work.
Healing.x.Rain chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I REALLY like this!

It actually reminds me of a dream that I had xD
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Great poem. I like the way it is worded.

~Twilight Starr~
Queen Isabel chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
this poem is just really wonderful, and i like the way it makes me feel. like if you only want to, you can do whatever you like. there are no limits, only you decide what's impossible. maybe i'm the only one to read in all of that, but even though i liked it very much!

keep up the good writing!

Hugs Isabel
Definition chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
The first line caught me right there and then.

"Paint your dreams with charcoal"

Ohsobeautiful. Stunning. The visual image that you create is lovely, intense. Well done!
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Good poem. Dreams are the best places to get inspired.

~SirScott
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Well, this has to be my favorite dream poem. It's on my favorites now.

-Ramen
SpeedingCars8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I loved this! Definitely adding this one to my favorites!
RaindropsOnBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was good, and I don't think you should add more to it. I like how it ends, and the ending makes it complete.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I like this. This is so pretty. I like the first, second and fourth line. It captured me. A well done for you and I'm adding this to my faves.

-C.N

P.S Thanks for the review in 'Photograph'.
lymli chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
powerful emotions touched me while I was reading "Paint Your Dreams" 'cause I couldn't stop feeling strength to face the dreams.

my favorite line is: "Paint your dreams with charcoal A world of black and white"
RavenclawMoose chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
This was a lovely poem. I loved the last line.
Methuselah Renard chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I like lines 5 and 6 best because it reminds me I could use my frequent and vivid dreams for inspiration.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »