Reviews for Bite of the Wolf
Evilrose chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
If you ever do want to write a book you have to give more detailed capture your readers attention by using a creative string of words. This is not going to cut it.
C.Turtle chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
Hey,

This is an amazing story.

You have good writing genes...
Theta23 chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
erm, twilight much? but good story
Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 10/9/2009
aw
midnight84118 chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
great story
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
Erin it's me sarah, and I love your story! it made me smile :) I love cute romances. And I also can hear your voice too, when I read it, which is awesome. It is deffinately original, not like anything I have read before, and I love the names of your characters. I have a question though, in the hospital Alexa said that she still loved Victor. Were they in love before? And the only suggestion that I have would be to expand on Alexa and Victor's relationship. People don't fall in love in a day. So that's all I have to say. Love you dear!

Sarah
RaelynRayne chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This was an excellent story! Do you plan to write a sequeo to it by any chance?
Toiya chapter 8 . 6/25/2008
it PAYS to actually read the rest of the story, doesn't it? now i have a much better understanding about...well, why he was crying. because honestly, i thought that was a bit much when he did cry when giving her the present, but now i have a pretty good view of it. it makes sense! off to read the rest.
Toiya chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
I really like the story's concept, and the characters are likeable. It is a bit fast paced, but then again it doesn't drag on too much, so I don't really lose interest as I read on. My only critique that I can't help but mention, is probably...I don't really understand the character's thought processes...or why does Victor love Alexa so much, after a simple outing and a few swapping of words. It will probably be revealed/explained in future chapters, so I'll just shut up about it until i finish the entire thing.
Cheyenne Kai chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
Well done for finishing this! Sometimes it is better to leave a piece for a while before commiting to the last bit to clear the head a bit.

Nice twist with Sam, I didn't see that coming. The last sentence was sweet. Glad I was finally able to read how Alexa's adventure turned out.
writerssixteen chapter 18 . 6/21/2008
wonderfully schnazzy!

might I suggest fleshing it out a bit when you have time?

just a thought.

however, I really liked it!

C.
clair-a-net chapter 18 . 6/20/2008
A very good ending to an awesome story
Dark Wishes chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
that was a pretty good story, with a wicked sick ending :) !
Dark Wishes chapter 16 . 6/19/2008
She should have had Victor bite her; that would have been sexy. (Sorry if that last comment disturbed you)
Dark Wishes chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
i loved the line

"I will be with you until the very end, then I will take my own life and we will begin our new life in death."

and

"Yep, we're going to put it to a vote. We are voting on my humanity."
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »