Reviews for Broken Promises and Truths Never Told
annayh44 chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
Danny is hot and when he drunk is most cutest hotest guy and I just love it & Kathy is hmm atleast except about whole cheating thing is Beautiful. Whats wrong with her health? Is she preg... ahem No clue!but hope not any serious sickness . .This is story i like it but i see not update for yearsssss i wish if writer can complete it
fhdsuiaknvdas chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Ok, only partially through it and loving it until I read this bit.

Seriously, no teenage boy wouldn't want people to know he's been having sex. It just goes against... nature and society and everything ahah.

Also, Danny is an annoying name.

And so is Kristen.

And Josh, yeah, unrealistic. Just not a good character.

Ahahahah I know it sounds bad but everything else is fantastic, just those things. Which aren't even very important. But I don't know, I thought Josh'd cheat on her or something clich├ęd like that. Honestly, I think that would be better. Or he should die.
kareena chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
So I know you haven't updated in forever but I just wanted you to know that Danny is ZO cute. I stumbled across this story and I think it's awesome. Danny and Kristen are adorable. Please continue with this!
pinkeclipse chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
so she is feeling better? is her brother coming back for thanksgiving? how is her grandfather?
belle1220 chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
I'm absolutely loving this story. It's wonderfully written and I've fallen in love with Danny and Kristen. It has been quite sometime since you've last updated and I hope that you haven't given up on the story.

There are so many loose ends that need to be tied up and I really hope that Kristen isn't pregnant. That would just suck major balls if she was having Josh's kid.

Anyway, I hope you update soon :)
keri chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
Hey!

I'm not sure if your still even writing on this thing.. but, i have to tell you - the danny kass story is out of this world.. Ive honestly read it and re-read it liek 4 times. your just so good at making it so believeable.. and i wish you would continue writing it lol - cuz you for sure have a fan in this girl! if you want you can get back to me! but i also loved the shaun white stories too! soo keep up the good work - if your still even writing at all, cuz you have a talent that not many have!

Keri
Kadekksys chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
o... so i just realized that you haven't updated in almost three months and i really think that his needs to change and you NEED TO UPDATE SOON BECAUSE THIS IS REALLY GOOD! LIKE NOW! haha! jk... kinda.
Kadekksys chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
well, that was... explosive. wow.
Kadekksys chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
o... good chapter! cant wait to keep reading, but my bed is calling. I really love the Kristen/Danny dynamic, but I wish that you'd develop the josh/kristen relationship a little more cause i kinda feel like they're only together for the sex. and she is so pregnant. I'm calling it right now. :)
Kadekksys chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
haha... love the end of this one!
Kadekksys chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
just read the first chapter... liked what I read. this ought to be interesting...
keri chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
i love this story so much- i hope u keep on writing it, you legit write so beautifully... keep up the good work! :)

keri
Em Wolf chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Dude, i love this story. i especially the characters' characterization and I especially love Danny. Underneath that rough, womanizing exterior is a complete softy and i adore him for it. I would adore you even more if you updated soon ;) Keep up the mag work!
Natajaaay chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
i am officially addicted to this story- i havent been on fictionpress for ages so it took me a while to catch up!

but yeah, i really like it. who knew? danny isn't just an insensitive bastard! he sounds pretty decent. i never liked josh anyway, he was a bit creepy about the whole 'i dont want you telling people we're having sex' thing. aren't guys programmed to be proud of their masculinity, or whatever?

anyways, i'll catch ya later
Crimsonlover4 chapter 10 . 9/14/2007
I LOVE this story.. I couldn't stop reading and I can't wait for the next part :] congrats on starting junior year and stuff.. till laters, and great writing/story :D
113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »