Reviews for of war
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
very very nice! so much said in so little time. great:)
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Well, is this a poem about (world) war or about Valentine's Day? I'd like to think the latter, because VD has something of a war about it and I think this poem describes this perfectly. Very well worded and written. I commend you! Well done.
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
nice way to ring in valentine's day- with a sort of deafening boom. you're a very gifted writer- if i haven't stressed that enough before in the past.
in theory chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I like words like these; unbound.
this young lady chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
short & sweet... everything you write just screams "wow" :] hmm methinks you should post again very soon, since this was posted on valentines day which was ages ago! i love the war theme around this anyway. gorgeous

:]
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
hmm. reckless love? reckless lust? spur of the moment? there are a few other connotations you can get from this, and i love them all equally. it doesn't even have to be love/lust. it could just fully mean the kisses meaning bullets, haphazardly shot across the battlefield. or they really were kisses shot beyond the battlefield onto someone else's mouth. yum.

it was beautiful as always. i wish i had the knack to write shorter poems and have them have this much meaning. jealous! andheartssemicolon
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
"these kisses were murder". lord, i wish i was writing again.
SinCorazon chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
i've seen Band Of Brothers and that's the only reason I know what a crout is. What they called German, correct? anyway I don't know how you can merge war and kisses together and do it well! nice job, I really enjoy your work.
just a ray of sunshine chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Loved it. Especially 'these kisses were murder.'

-Sam
dog problems chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
kickass.

but, unfortunately, it doesn't really seem to be about anything.

(then again, i'd probably have a better feel for this if i knew what crout-scum is.)

colleen
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Smashing, per your usual.

Juliet.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Hey Noelle,

I haven't been on this site for so long so sorry if I missed any of your posts, I'll try and catch up soon! I've missed reading everyone's work and although I'm not writing anywhere as much as I used to I really want to spend more time on this site once more.

Anyway, moving onto the poem! It was great. Such beauty in so few words which I remember seems to be one of your amazing poetic talents. Hope to read more of your work soon, its as beautiful as even.

Much love, Vixta xx
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
interesting... especially for valentines day.. lol... short and pwoerful
teh tarik chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
short sharp bang bang.

i love this.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
my god, I wish I could write poetry as beautiful as you.