Reviews for Why
ChildCalledSilence chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is really good. I can easily picture some poor soul who stays in a situation not out of love but out of fear of what life can be like without. Is your daughter on here so I can see what else she has written.
Metric-Muse chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i liked it, it was especially good for a 13 yr old...i noticed something in line 9-10 that really interested me.. it says "all ways be the same" i wonder if it was intentional that the line says 'all ways' as opposed to 'always' it definitely changes the meaning making the poem more intriguing in my opinion ;)
kingfox chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
pretty good. i felt it.
XD chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
that was depressing... I like it
Kinda.Sorta.Insane chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
It' good. And I mean really, really good. I don't usually read poems, I prefer to write them, so that's saying something_
Elephant-Artist chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That is a really strong poem. You can tell your daughter that I loved her poem. I like the idea of it. That is a really good way to show a person's feelings. Please read and review my stuff.
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i have a place that i would like to post a copy of this poem with all rights to your daughter if she says yes
Orio K chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Uwa! Such a sad thing for such a young kid to be writing!

I wonder who she's writing about?

But it's quite good.
Christina chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hey, that was awesome!
Your Different October chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
There's a lot of emotion in this, and it feels very raw.

It sort of feels like some inner battle, and at the end you're kind of giving in a little. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, if that's how you feel. :)

I really like it, and I can tell you have a lot of potential. Keep up the good work!
Aharah Musici chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Well, that poem is good, with sophisticated meter. You use your punctuation well for the integrity of the poem. Bit tweeny angsty, but that is to be expected. I have plenty that are much worse from that time *cringe*

And feel honored, this is the first review I have written in almost a year. The only reason it happened is because your *coughslavedrivercough* mother is the person I beta for. Aka: her grammar slave. It is odd to think I am correcting the grammar of someone old enough to be my mother
mysweetestsyn chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This is a very good poem. One thing though, it starts off strong and kind of dies down at the end, kind of becomes weak. The end should be just as strong if not stronger than the beginning. You come into talking about how you hurt and screaming about change and go out with acceptance. Try going out with the same strength and anger you began with. Its very good when you stop and think that you're 13... the word flow is very interesting, not something you see every day. And very very good! From one poet to another, very good! You've got real talent! Now grab hold of that and run with it.
bobii chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
she's only 13? wow. - It's really good. I especially like the word flow.

My younger sister is actually a puplished poet. Maybe I should have her read it? She'd have a much more professional opinion than me-
Laurena chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
you, ma'am, have a very emotionally aware 13 year old, but thats good you see so many teenagers losing that quality, tell her she did a wonderful job on the rhythm the words are good and descriptive, full of passion.
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*hug* It seems like you could use one. Nicely written. Was the spelling of "always" as "all ways" intentional? If so, very impressive...if not, you should think about it - it adds another dimension to the poem.

Overall - a little morbid, but very good! *applause* keep up the good work.