Reviews for Spun of the Cold
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Whoa. This poem is amazingly vivid and... wow. I love it. 'Nough said.
Randomisation chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
nice!
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
lol. for whatever reason, this feels like a hybrid between blake and emily dickinson... not that i'm any sort of poetry connoiseur, but they just kinda came to mind.

anyhow, though i prefer short stories on the whole, i'm not wholly incapable of enjoying poetry, and this i enjoyed. i really like the antiquity of your voice because it sets it apart from a lot of other poetry on this site. i feel like i'm living this one- probably because i'm freezing at the moment, but no matter, i'm glad i finally got around to reading it because i've been so steeped in revisions for my WIP (even though the lack of updates might say otherwise). the latest was kinda blah, though, so i'm happy to have this wash that bad taste away, lol.

on another note- my, you've been prolific lately. hope it continues. :)
loveshouldnthurt chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I enjoyed the last stanza. Leaving it at only two lines was a nice touch.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Beautiful. The rhyming seemed natural to me. Good job!
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Wow! The last two lines were really amazing, it was a perfect way to end it! Beautiful!
Circus chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Very pretty, and cold. The second stanza is wonderful, and the third is personal and beautiful; your recent thread-spinning metaphors are absolutely fantastic, and work so well with your style. Well written!