Reviews for We'll Never Know
JJ Smith chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
There were two thoughts going through my head while reading this..

"Wow this is hot." and..

"OMG my old school had yellow lockers too"
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Omg. You have no idea how many times I wish

for scenerios like this to happen in real life...

maybe not witht he killer, but with the whole

long-term-crush thing.

D: I was best friends with my crush, but he was

always a jerk to me jokingly or not! It sucked...

I wished/wish he'd see how much I really cared/care!

I loved this little story by the way. :)
The Innocent Demon chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
hahahaha...

this story was so funny!

and good.. i loved it!
magalina chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
lol That was cute. When is St. Patricks day? o.O Keep it up!
Amerez chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That was such a fun read! Crazy, but fun. Thanks for posting it.
Cealex chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
LOL that is funny shit there. The crazy ass fucker made me laugh so hard. "WHAR YA FUCKERS? WHAR YA'T?" Awesome line

Love how they were like. omg since we might not survive, let us tell our deepest darkest secrets. I'd be like, shut your freaking mouth, the crazy psycho's gonna hear us! XP
KaleLongsworth chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Cute, I enjoyed reading it.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was really cute, but why does he ask him out right after explaining, "I'm not gay, but ..."
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
LOL! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?

Oh my God. This was hilarious.

Well, I guess Jesus WAS right. Ask and you shall receive. Actually, I don't really remember what I im'd you. And I'm a bit afraid to ask.

In any case, this was seckzi. I want more of the crazy guy though. Maybe a background story about his troubled life? He lived on a farm and his Dad died and his Mom married a drunk and then he would like beat her and then she took him and ran and they lived in the hills with the sheep and he morphed into human/sheep and became the Sheep God and then when there was a storm that made him go insane and he was fully human and the sheep disowned him as their God and so he had to go live with the humans and they treated him like shit so he decided to kill/rape some emo highschool boys. Yes. That is what happened.

Lmfao. I need sleep.
Emma chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I have one complaint. I really, really don't like stories that start with sentence upon sentence of pure description. Sure, it's nice to know what a character looks like, but having whole paragraphs that do nothing but describe them is a bit of a turn off.

Or was this meant to be the "humour" talking? Oh, so hilarious. *rolls eyes*
sam el hamon chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
ugh im angry thatu wasted my time withur retardedness! lol jk! luv the storie! write more stuff!