Reviews for Ellcastle
Ishotthealbatross chapter 10 . 11/22
Haha so cute :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 8 . 11/22
Yay he finally broke off the betrothal :D Awesome writing :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 7 . 11/22
Very cute chapter. Just one little thing: it should be definitely, not defiantly. Defiantly means something completely different from definitely.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 6 . 11/22
Awww Ayers forgets everything when it comes to Nalin :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 5 . 11/22
Lol they have have similar nanes- Novar nd Sovara :P

Fantastic chapter! I'm rooting for Nalin and Ayers :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 3 . 11/21
Nice chapter :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 11/21
What's the story with Leon? I wonder...
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 11/21
Intriguing beginning...can't wait to see what's next!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Small note about chapter 2 when the sorcerer is placed in the bath tub: if your limbs are really cold, especially if they're cold enough to go numb, having them submerged in anything warmer than they are burns like hell and is as far from relaxing as possible :) Even lukewarm water would be torture - warm to hot water would be plain hell. It would stay painful until you get some warmth back into said limbs and they become normal.
shyd1 chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Aww, this was cute! What a great glimpse into this world!
frogs of war chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
Oh so cute. Ayers really didn't want to go home. I can understand the girl not wanting to share. Ayers sees no one but Nalin.
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
That was a great story. You can write a prequel about them hooking up. this is ideal for light hearted reading and I enjoyed it very much. Nalin & Ayers are the cutest.
SiLlhe chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Omg that was so cute! As usual. xD I always did want to know more about them. -nodnod-

I do wish it was longer, but I guess it can't be... It's a drabble after all. _;; Now I'm off to read more of whatever other stories from you I missed while I was gone. xD
Vera Dicere chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
ah. really cute story! nalin and ayers are adorable. this is a story that i really feel you could expand upon- nalin's arrival in the north, their first meeting, how ayers and nalin got together, how they started this 'mercenary' lifestyle, etc. anyhow, i really enjoyed it! :)
Escagirl chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
I love this fic. So much.