Reviews for Ellcastle
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Small note about chapter 2 when the sorcerer is placed in the bath tub: if your limbs are really cold, especially if they're cold enough to go numb, having them submerged in anything warmer than they are burns like hell and is as far from relaxing as possible :) Even lukewarm water would be torture - warm to hot water would be plain hell. It would stay painful until you get some warmth back into said limbs and they become normal.
shyd1 chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Aww, this was cute! What a great glimpse into this world!
frogs of war chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
Oh so cute. Ayers really didn't want to go home. I can understand the girl not wanting to share. Ayers sees no one but Nalin.
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
That was a great story. You can write a prequel about them hooking up. this is ideal for light hearted reading and I enjoyed it very much. Nalin & Ayers are the cutest.
SiLlhe chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
Omg that was so cute! As usual. xD I always did want to know more about them. -nodnod-

I do wish it was longer, but I guess it can't be... It's a drabble after all. _;; Now I'm off to read more of whatever other stories from you I missed while I was gone. xD
Vera Dicere chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
ah. really cute story! nalin and ayers are adorable. this is a story that i really feel you could expand upon- nalin's arrival in the north, their first meeting, how ayers and nalin got together, how they started this 'mercenary' lifestyle, etc. anyhow, i really enjoyed it! :)
Escagirl chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
I love this fic. So much.
applecinnamon chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
*reads your bio page*

*starts to hold breath*

*patiently waits for another stroke of genius, otherwise known as a story by Qui*

*on a sidenote, has also looked at your favorites and now lubs you even more*
kt chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
Creatively imaginative. It was a pleasure to read. Please keep up the hard work. Now you can up your total to $13.50:-)
Moon Demoness chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
I gotta be honest. I didn't expect the story to be over so soon! And so anti-climactic too...

Oh well. It's still pretty cool and I enjoyed it.
Deaths Creed chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
Hey, I luved this story, awesome job! Shme!
Becks-007 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I really liked this story_ I hope you write more about Ayers and Nalin soon, I'm looking forward to it!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I want more! Please continue the story of Ayers and Nalin! I don't have a great judge of their characters from just this one short story. More description of the two would be nice! All you know is that Ayers has dark hair and Nalin has blond hair. I can understand (but I'm not happy about it :P) if this is just a one-shot story, but I would love some more detail.

This seems like part two, and I want part one and part three!

My final thought: Greatly entertaining.
stoplightgodess chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Love it! But where is the end? Much fluff!