Reviews for The Feng Shui of Review
hi !

yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
hi !

lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike Shox TL Store ( )

Discount Nike Shox TL 2 Shoes Store ()

Discount Nike Shox TL 3 Distributor ( )

Discount Nike Shox Bmw Shoes Distributor ( )

Discount Nike Shox Elite Shoes Manufacturer

Discount Nike Shox R4 Running Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox R5 Mens Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox Ride Womens Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox Rival Shoes Wholesaler )

Discount Nike Shox Energia Wholesaler ( )

Discount Nike Shox LV Sneaker ( )

Discount Nike Shox Turbo Suppliers ( )
Robin Leigh chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Thank you so much for the advice! I'll definitely give better reviews. I love getting them and I want to really do good and make others' day.
OrchidGemstar chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful, wonderful post. I found it very entertaining and informative. It has encouraged me to write more reviews... Hopefully, with practice, I will be able to give good, long, helpful and insightful reviews, but this is my first. Good job! I really like your voice. (FYI, I found nothing to critique during my read throughs :))
Prinnydood02 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I just happened to stumble upon this essay and I must say it was an interesting read.

I know how it feels to put your heart into a story with all the planning and what-not only to get zero reviews or worse, a review that doesn't offer anything other than "I've seen better on this site" or never give constructive criticism on how I can make it better.

I'm definitely going to use this as my bible for giving out reviews.

Prinnydood02
annoyance chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
This was very interesting. (Sorry that this is a meh review XD)
LittleLoser.AndRoloLamperouge chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
I'll just ask what C2 means...well I know it's a community archive but I don't know what those two characters stand for...
LittleLoser.AndRoloLamperouge chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I write haiku that's why I don't expect reviews more than five...unless mine is damn great to have reviewers of ten and up...
fatbird33 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
good solid definitions. thank you for teaching me the ways of reviews.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
it might change someone's destiny. :) nice. I have the POWER! *laughs maniaclly*

"3. If you only read the third book in my trilogy/the second chapter/the explanation story that I linked to I’d have explained that!" oh my goodness. i hate it when people do that!

oh yes and then the school thing. also i love it when people put in their summaries, my friends said it was good. (some people need better friends)

what a fantastic essay. nice work. o! another chapter...
Solitary Fatalist chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Like everything I've read from you so far, Sage, this is inconceivably helpful..

Actually, I've read your work a long time ago (on a different account, it was the Guide to Things a Fantasy Author should Never Do), and I didn't think of it much.. I thought it was too contradictory with my style of writing that I ignored it.. But then again, it gave me insight on what other people like.. Back then I wrote only what I liked.. It was very helpful indeed..

So I read more.. This time though, I agree with you a hundred percent.. You gave a very thorough analysis of reviews and reviewing and some very good advice.. Although, I might add, that there are people who choose not to review but also enjoyed the story they have just read.. There are some people who are taciturn, or lazy, or they just don't have anything to say.. Of course, I'm talking about people like me.. Just because a story doesn't get reviews does not mean that no one enjoyed it..

But, I do not, nor will I ever, discourage reviewing.. People who cared enough to open the review box and write something not insulting are positively godsent..

I've said a lot, haven't I? Who am I to say these things anyway?

Do not bother to review back, Sage, because there will be nothing on my account to review on..
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Found this very useful as I suspect I am a ‘Meh’ reviewer (see I proved I read it! I’m learning!) as I tend to point out what I like and chicken out of concrit. The idea of having the review box open when you read the story is a good one. I’ll have to try that so I write down what strikes me at the time rather then just splurging afterwards.
The Leading Lady chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
I was very happy to see that you had dealt with the whole type-of-review questions. (Not exactly what I meant to say, but about as close as I'm going to get)

It didn't really feel like you put the same amount of effort that you did in the first chapter, but then again I believe that htis was only supposed to be a one chapter story, so it's undertandable. I wasn't able to find any mistakes, so you've earned another cookie. Overall it was a very good update.

As far as paying back reviews, I've only added another new story, and it's pretty rough again. Nothing that some late-stage editing can't of my other stories is under major revision with a whole new cast and plot structure/ inspiration emulation. Fan fiction wise, I only have one Harry Potter story I'm not exactly proud of. It's one of these stories that wouldn't stop banging around my head until I posted. URL for profile: w . fanfiction blodwynn

TLL
ByYourSide chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
Oh, my Bob. Brilliant.

I've recently been looking into the business of reviews and the Eluding Mystical Art of acquiring more. I stumbled across your C2 and essays, and I plan on studying them all. This was was extremely helpful.

The format was also very easy to read (the headings, especially, made it so) and the information very easy to find. Essays usually bore me, but this one never failed to entertain.

*skips off to read the others*
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »