Reviews for The Feng Shui of Review
Der Adler Des Mondes chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Thank you so much for writing this guide!

This helped me in my ever expanding quest to review like mad as well as to write like a energy bunny.

Could you please add my Scifi story into your community?

It is titled "Exploring is not Always Easy".

In addition I return reviews and I am a "just in monster" (hovers over just in page with coffee and reviews in hand).
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Stumbled upon this and found it so true. Glad that there is a piece out there on how to submit a quality review. :D It can be so helpful when done right and such a pain when it is merely a "loved it!" or "update soon." Marvelous.
WildWingedWarrior chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I took your point of opening the review box while reading. Rashied may be a bastard, but I have to disagree that Darth Vader is evil. Sure, he blew up a planet, but he's not evil. He's just a bit misguided.

As a response to your response in question 4 of FAQs, sort of: they taught creative writing in my school, and by golly I took it! )

And finally, in which story can I find Snor'Kell?
flight06 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Fun essay. You give some interesting tips, many of which I abide by myself. I've been told to find at least two good and bad comments/suggestions in every piece. If you haven't found those, then you didn't look hard enough.

Of course, this is a review, but I don't really want to review an essay about reviewing, so I'm not, really. That's a fair amount of "really"s.

I hope you read this :)
yuanyuan chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
hi !

yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
hi !

lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike Shox TL Store ( )

Discount Nike Shox TL 2 Shoes Store ()

Discount Nike Shox TL 3 Distributor ( )

Discount Nike Shox Bmw Shoes Distributor ( )

Discount Nike Shox Elite Shoes Manufacturer

Discount Nike Shox R4 Running Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox R5 Mens Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox Ride Womens Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Shox Rival Shoes Wholesaler )

Discount Nike Shox Energia Wholesaler ( )

Discount Nike Shox LV Sneaker ( )

Discount Nike Shox Turbo Suppliers ( )
Robin Leigh chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Thank you so much for the advice! I'll definitely give better reviews. I love getting them and I want to really do good and make others' day.
OrchidGemstar chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful, wonderful post. I found it very entertaining and informative. It has encouraged me to write more reviews... Hopefully, with practice, I will be able to give good, long, helpful and insightful reviews, but this is my first. Good job! I really like your voice. (FYI, I found nothing to critique during my read throughs :))
Prinnydood02 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I just happened to stumble upon this essay and I must say it was an interesting read.

I know how it feels to put your heart into a story with all the planning and what-not only to get zero reviews or worse, a review that doesn't offer anything other than "I've seen better on this site" or never give constructive criticism on how I can make it better.

I'm definitely going to use this as my bible for giving out reviews.

Prinnydood02
annoyance chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
This was very interesting. (Sorry that this is a meh review XD)
LittleLoser.AndRoloLamperouge chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
I'll just ask what C2 means...well I know it's a community archive but I don't know what those two characters stand for...
LittleLoser.AndRoloLamperouge chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I write haiku that's why I don't expect reviews more than five...unless mine is damn great to have reviewers of ten and up...
fatbird33 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
good solid definitions. thank you for teaching me the ways of reviews.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
it might change someone's destiny. :) nice. I have the POWER! *laughs maniaclly*

"3. If you only read the third book in my trilogy/the second chapter/the explanation story that I linked to I’d have explained that!" oh my goodness. i hate it when people do that!

oh yes and then the school thing. also i love it when people put in their summaries, my friends said it was good. (some people need better friends)

what a fantastic essay. nice work. o! another chapter...
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »