Reviews for Confessions
exclamatorypoint chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
"We burned like tissue paper, bright and hot and far too rapidly, cinders sliding satin-smooth across my skin."

"I labeled you mirage and sat back to watch the heat explode."

I don't love the story that's there, but these lines won me over.

Favorited. :)
english summer rain chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
last four para's hit close to home. your work is beyond moving (and brilliance). -sighs-
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
yay for girl power? lol.

I like the point of view a lot.
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
nice work
watermelon.smile chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wowie...

That was excellent! Through everything she said... I couldn't let go. I was like "No!" then, "Why?", screaming and gasping and shaking my head in disappointment. I loved how the breakup wasn't abrupt. How, like most girls, she tried to delude herself into thinking that they were going to be alright... Very realistic. Also, I loved the countdown to the present.

Really excellent work.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Wonderful, well written story.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life.

Have a terrific day. :)

Twilight Starr
axis.on.a.tilt chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
you've written truth
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
so i found some more stories, damn girl you must have gotten your heart broken big time, i wonder how it feels to really love someone, i am the pull away type, i dont let myself come close, danger danger. really i am impresses, i see that you have written manyathing, the only thing i could comment on would be if you did mabuy a story, a longer on, but i dont know maby that hits to cloce to home, or i may jsut assume. anyway, fab darlig, its brutal and thats life aswell!
Beaky chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
The style wasn't delicious but it was raw and to the point. Baring your soul. And so much of what you said hit a home run:

So I held back, and you held on, and I thought maybe this was perfect. I still didn’t want you to see everything. You didn’t deal well with expectations, and I’d done my best not to place them on you. I wanted to believe it wasn’t over. You wanted to pretend that nothing’d changed. Two months ago you went away, and I didn’t hear from you for weeks. I told myself I’d known it.

And that's only a few of the lines. I hope, that when he comes back to you with a smiling face and an eager will to return to what once was, you have the strength to still say goodbye. I pray that you do. Because mine still won my heart back, and I'll never get to own his.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I like this one. I can relate to it, in some ways. But only in that I take many precautions not to end up in relationships like that. The way you keep making references to the passage of time in the form of "(blank) months ago I..." showed the development well. Simply: I like the story.

Sorry if that's not the most cohesive paragraph I've written, lack of sleep and all that.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
what a long long path to freedom :]
arohalove chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I read the whole thing, loved it and then read it again. The second time this line:

"Three years ago I didn't even know you."

gave me chills. Makes me think about the people that will change our lives and we haven't even met them yet. I really like the way you give us a timeline as you go. It makes the last line so poignant. I love to read your stuff because you always write with such honesty. Your stories are a great reflection of real life and relationships, especially this one.
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Cool. Nice job on this, i love the way it's written.
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aww.. that was so bittersweet /