Reviews for Caelestis Bractea
Irish Silver chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
i like it, its good but... well... the story is sort of... inconsistant? at first jet said it was his mother who experimented on him giving him his powers. later you say it was spirits after their fathers died... and how does she have power?
The Cruel Irony chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
OH MY GOD! I knew she was going to die - well, I had a strong suspicion - but I didn't know *how* she was going to die. A broken bottle... how gruesome. ::shiver:: That's so scary, I can picture it in my head and I'm all.. "Ahh.. ::squeak::"

And the interview! Haha, I loved it when she fell off the chair and was all, "What the *fuck*?" I laughed.. you know, in my mind. Because I'm watching TV and it's Cayote Ugly and if I laughed outloud my friend'd be all, "What the hell? Shut up!" No, she would not be amused.

Haha, woo ::waves fingers erratically in your face:: woo, I'm a psycic (sp?)! Be afraid, be very afraid! Fear my awesome-like powers! lol Ahh sorry, this review, I shan't be phsycic-ing your story. Must use my awesome powers to find my sheep. I know! It's heartless! Running away from me like that.. ::sniff:: Mummy misses it! lol

Can't wait for the update! Don't take *too* long! Have fun in... wherever you'll be. :)

kstar129 chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
Wah!Mayra!You better make more!Gr!Anyway this is good!I want more!I'm not satisfied with hoe quick stuff gets updated coz I like to read the next chapter immeadiately!But it will have to do!Update soon!
karatekid369 chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
Wow, suicide. Bad bad stuff. And then this Resk guy? Hm. I'm thinking maybe Jet and Rav won't like him if anything serious starts to form between those two. Wonder what they might do? Maybe nothing. I dunno. I just like to ramble through the options. This was a good chapter, though.
phelps112 chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
wow. what are they going to do and can any of Lani's boys help?
The Cruel Irony chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
Wow, the pregnancy was totally unexpected! Hehe, that definatly wasn't seen coming m'dear! I LOVE IT! Heh. I wonder if she will die.. I don't think I'll be all that heartbroken because I haven't actually gotten to know her as a character, really. She won't *really* be missed, so her death wouldn't really affect your plot. If people found out about the pregnancy, then trouble might start for her and you'd have to choose whether to put Lani in the light by sticking by her friend, or to shun her friend in favour for safety, which could cause some emotional distress for both. ::Shrugs:: Should be interesting!

Ooh that guy reminds me of the dude from 'Men in Black' lol I was all, "OOH OHH SECRET AGENT MAN! ... Can I poke him?" ::grins:: Sounds like one anal man. I can't wait for her little meeting. Especially if he's already had a run-in with the "trio" lol Pickles ga-lore!

Good update, make sure the next is soon! I love it! And you can never beat my awesome mind-reading skillz! I shall prevail, for they will come in handy when I dominate the world. Because you know I will ;) *Eventually*... lol I can't wait to see if my conspiracy theories are right... woot! Wouldn't it be cool (for me, anyway ) if I *were* right? How awesome would that be? Totally. Update soon, my chicken!

Muchos fluv. xox Caramel
kstar129 chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
What took you so long?Make more SOON!Emphisas on SOON!Okay I think you get the point!Anyway omg!Poor Marya!I feel so bad for her!And what's gonna happen?Poor girl!And omg with the government!Eek!What's gonna happen?And what about Rav,Kharn,and Jet?So not good!Ek!You better update soon!
karatekid369 chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
OMG, pregnant? And the government? Geez, lots of stress in this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
The Cruel Irony chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
I bet Kahrn is the evil one! And he's just "biding his time" while the other two argue, letting them think one of *them* is the evil one. I mean, evil doesn't have to be upfront! It can lie for ages undetected, manipulating everyone around it. That sounds alot like Kahrn... I don't know, something about him just gives me the heeby jeebies. He's just off! And Caiden! What is *up* with that boy? Seriously, someone needs to buy him an antidepressant. :D

I loved the line: "his voice was basically pure, unadulterated, sweet chocolate-y sex" and the guitar scene that followed! It was like mini smut in the making. :P Good job on it, my friend, good job.

Haha, that line just fit into their world.. well, in my opinion anyway :D

Love the update! It was great, I swear! I.. think I'm falling in love with your story! ::sobs:: Lol :D

kstar129 chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Please make more!Intense moments!Gotta love the family it is rather funny to hear them fight(or rather read them fight).Okay They all have good they all have bad!Who doesn't?I mean I'm guessing Rav has the bad spirit.I mean he did have that cold aura anyway go you!Keep writing!Oh I made some stories and I'm soo happy!But I want to read more of this!
karatekid369 chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
I think you read my mind. I love singing guitar players. Now I can't help but love Rav more than ever! If she ends up choosing Jet, you can send good ole Rav along to me anytime. ;) Update soon!
kstar129 chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Wow!Awesome!Perfect!Indescribable!Make more!
The Cruel Irony chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
Woot for insight! ;) I loved the cheesy line you had Jet say.. I was all, "Aw what a poof. But a cute poof, none the less." ::winks:: It was such a soap opera, but not as much as I expected. I figured it'd be more drama and Kahrn would be there to argue with Jet and/or Rav. So this was like, a mini-soap. But hey, mini-soap is better than no soap, eh? I can't believe Laneir (can I call her Lani from now on? Faster to type lol and because... I want to :D) went all emo like that! She was all, "My Mind is filled with bunnies and unicorns" in the beginning but now.. "except for the bunnies are cutting themselves and the unicorns have gone all emo on me". O_O Next, she'll be dying her hair black and complaining about how no one in this world loves her - even though she has three/four (?) boys vyying for her attention :D We can't all be lucky like her! That was a good chapter. I thought you could have made your paragraphs longer, instead of all those one-liners, but I'm assuming you did that for effect, right? Good work, update soon!

karatekid369 chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
Another good chapter here. She's able to better control her powers now, and Caiden got another bit in the story :). Rav was missing :(. Oh, well. Great job!
R.F.Y chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
hello there

this is quite an interesting story you having going on, i love your names you used. Especially Laneirs name.

keep updating!