Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
iamdeleted chapter 15 . 12/9/2008
I'd heard so many rave review about this story before I sat down this morning and read all of the chapters. It's amazing, really. Amy's character is so relatable, though I'm not sure most of us have grandparents that evil. I saw that you haven't updated this story in ages and I understand that-sometimes it really does take me months to write and update, and I'm only in high school, and I know college is much more intense.

So until you find time to update, I'll be waiting! I'm so anxious read the next chapter. I've read many stories on FP but this may be my favorite out of all of them. Awesome job!
x3life chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
i love this story! u really have to update it )
Manar chapter 15 . 11/29/2008
so its been eight months. going on nine. nine months since your last update. frankly, thats just not very cool. so you've never heard of me, and never got any reviews from me, but thats because i've just found your story and fell in love with it, then was shocked and disappointed to no end when i saw your last update day.

nine. months. ago. so not cool, really.

so as a fan, a teen, a reader, and a hopeful writer who enjoys good literature with originality, humor, and a good sense of wording, i'm asking you (begging, if that sits better with you) to update this story.

and no, its just not for my sake. i've seen the amount of reviews you've gotten and the other online beggars, so dont take this as a joke. and maybe your super busy and have better things to do than read fanmail and write on fictionpress, but i think eveyone reading your story will be eternally gratful for some updates.

because, in all honesty, your story is just that good, that i'm writing this super-long review (which i never do, trust me) to try to get some chapters out of you.

hopefully, this wont turn into another review that ends up deleted without being read. please take this seriously, as i am taking out time to write to you.

hope to see some updates,

Me
daling chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
please update fast oke.?
unmotivated.sap chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
you have to continue this.

this plot is really intriguing and you're just getting to the climax (i hope..unless you're planning something else) and you just can't leave a story ending like this!

update please? pretty please? with a cherry on top? _
a14peanut95 chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
Yeah well I read it all. I read it. And went to your profile. What did i find you ask? That you quit. You quit writing it. Yeah well maybe you should put somewhere that you did. I read the whole thing and i think it really sucks that i got suckered into reading a story with no ending. w.e good luck wit life.
THE Mad Scientist chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
Please carry on this story! It's really good
BloomingInTheNight chapter 15 . 10/21/2008
I really like this and I really can't wait to find out what happens next, I know school/life/ect can get hard, but I just really hope that you have given up on this story. I want to know what happens next! so could please update soon?
xvanillaxsugarsterx chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
ohmygosh i totally love this story! please update soon!
YoursMarilyn chapter 15 . 10/12/2008
I love this story!

hope you continue it.

this story is so endearing.
Aisucold chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
i like wes
dainty character chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
I just finished reading chapter 14 on TTC, and was kinda disappointed when i found out this hadn't been updated in like a year. Bummer. Hopefully you'll finish this sometime? I'm not gonna blackmail you, I just really wanna no how this ends.

I've been keeping track of the letterings too. Sad I no.

Hope you update soon as possible. I cant wait. LJ x

P.s Added to favs!
Pretzal chapter 15 . 9/26/2008
LOVE THIS STORY!
HogwartShinobi chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
This story is perfect! It has a little bit of everything; Something Ive been looking to read for a long time. Id love to see how this whole grandmother thing works out-All your characters are so interesting! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
please, please, please consider finishing this! Or at least writing a summary of future events or something!Or, at the VERY least, finishing the sentence wes is like the gre-
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »