Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow, he's a jerk lol.
XxAbandonedAngelxX chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Please update. I know you're busy, and i completely respect that. I am too. I wish you luck with University. School comes first. Just please, help us who wait forver to hear the rest of the story.
exactly chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
I really, really like the story. It's got all a good romance should: drama, interesting characters, a bit of angst, sexual tension, and a good plot. Plus it has a hidden sentence! For now it's: Wes is like the gre... I hope it'll get figured out soon. (read: hope you update. Soon. With lots of chapters.)

I'm really happy that Amy finally got over her stupid insecurities and is with Wes. It's a bit unfair for Trent (is it correct? I suck at remembering names), who seems like an ok guy, but I'm happy nevertheless. (btw, for such a nice guy, he seems to be ridiculously overprotective of his really mean and bitchy sister).

I hope that the mess with Wes's mother will get explained soon. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention, but I thought that he ad his brother has the same mother. So why doesn't the Grandma hate Jonas, too?

PS I don't think your story is like Against All Odds. Personally, I like yours better. :) So update soon - I think I've buttered you up enough. ;)
supersaiyanx chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
A great story!

Hope that you update soon.
Bella Beoul chapter 15 . 6/22/2008
Hey Pinkshades,

Why haven't you added chapters lately? i'm at the edge of my seat now. Also, i need to finish the puzzle. Wes is like the gre... what? Please update soon, you are talented and finish this story to prove it. I'm wondering what Wes's mother has to do with Aurora Kaplan's perspective of Wes.

~Bella
unus amor chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
I'm in love with this story. I started reading this like, a few days ago. Took me a while to read the 15 chapters, 'cause I'm extremely busy with whatever the heck I'm supposed to be doing. But each time I turn on the computer, the first thing I do is read your story.

Please update soon, I'm addicted!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2008
please update! seriously...i'm begging you. please.

PLEASE.

okay i'm done. but honestly it's been like 1239423946 months.
lainey3 chapter 15 . 6/19/2008
hey :]

i love your story!

please update soon

or if you can't update, could you maybe post something saying when the next chapter is going to be up or what is going on with this story. i would really appreciate it!

thanks so much
genuine fan chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
third week of april my ass.
darkgurl92 chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
NEW READER..this is such a cute fic..

hate the grandma though..

wonder what Wes mom got to do with it.

update soon.
rainbabie chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
Great story! Good luck with school :)
Jaded Devil chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
I'm very impressed with the plot of your story. The best part is the layering of the storyline, which makes it an especially good read!
rosieroo chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
i absolutely adore this story! its so well written, interesting, and different

well, update soon!
Mikariangel chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
that was so good! I can't wait to figure our your coded "message" and i really want to know what happens! Btw... are you going to set trent up with someone else in the story? cause i feel bad for him...
zoule chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
I'm so glad I've discovered another amazing author!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »