Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
twinklee chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
ah i love this story! i hope you can update soon because i've been reading it all night and is anxious to read the rest! just a suggestion, i don't want to interfere with your plans or anything, but since college probably won't be getting much easier, maybe you should shorten some parts of the plot and look to wrapping it up? i mean i would love to read on and on especially with your writing style, but waiting really agonizes me (haha...) so, just a suggestion! keep writing! :]]
hi chapter 15 . 6/5/2008
Wow, I just stumbled upon this story again. And I did have to go back a chapter or two, haha. Well it is unfortunate that you haven't updated for a few months. Someday I will check back with this story, if you decide to finish it that is.

Hopefully this will help you out a bit?

/s/1731210/1/How_to_Successfully_Complete_a_Successful_Story

I found it quite amusing, although I am not much of a writer myself.

Anyway, I hope you do finish this, even if you just post one more chapter as the end or something.. because I think it's pretty amazing. If not, post an author's note to let us know, yeah?

Alright, cool. Sounds like a plan.
Le Meg chapter 15 . 5/31/2008
Okay, that woman is a raging bitch - I don't care how much money she has, if anybody ever acted so heinously rude like that to my family, friends, or boyfriend, I would have to call them out. Possibly hire ninjas. Of course I'm not Amelia, and the evil witch calling herself a grandmother isn't related to me, so our responses might be a little different. ;]

(Of course, if the woman was related to me, I think I would definitely have a few choice things to say to her anyway... you know you always bitch out family more than anybody else.)

Anyway. Good story. I've wanted to throttle Ames a couple times but thankfully she's managed to suck it up and come through. It helps that Jules friggin' rocks though.
lala7768 chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
I'm lovin this story, I'm so happy they're finally together :] Please update soon!
Mee.And.Yeew chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
I love this story

simple as :)

Good Luck With All Your Exams!

( )
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 15 . 5/25/2008
This story is really great so far. I'm french, so my english isn't marvellous, but I just wanted to tell you that I can't wait to read the following chapters. I can grovell on my knees if it helps you updating... Anyway, good luck and please update soon.
MackayFire chapter 15 . 5/24/2008
This story is beyond brilliant! I love it. I have to say even before you mentioned it was based a little on gilmore girls, it definitely occured to me. The cold grandparents, the mother having to do stuff for them etc. very cool. I like that your characters are together now instead of right at the end of the story, I love seeing the dynamics of a relationship! I know it wont be all a bed of roses but please let them be happy at the end :)
Kelsci J. Sceasel chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
I just spent hours reading this, and I'm not sorry. It's awesome and so very addictive!

I actually like Amy. She's a real person, and all real people are bound to be confusing. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's refreshing to see in a protagonist. I also like Wes for precisely the same reason (and more, of course). I noticed the bolded underlined letters when I first started reading, and I collected them to get "Wes is like the gre" How can you in good conscience let me go on without being able to spell out the whole thing?

And I read your profile and have seen that you're putting this to "sleep." Yes, you are a horrible person! Only kidding. I completely understand how busy you are, and I would be a hypocrite if I got on your case for not updating. All I can ask of you is that you please finish the story eventually. I don't care how long it takes you to update, don't worry about that, but please don't let it sit there at a dramatic point.

And I know if you love writing this story half as much as I enjoy reading it, you'll finish it sometime :)

-Kelsci
ValuedOpinion chapter 15 . 5/20/2008
I was just wondering...are you planning to finish this story? Because I'm really into it and I'd like to find out how it plays out. PLEASE...? :D
katieee chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Your sencond - sorry third last sentence of the author's note, makes me think that trent will make an appearance next chapter. And I so knew that trent gave her the flower, what with you bolding the letters and all. :]
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
it's brilliant. it really is. but you've got to update sometime soon!
katieee chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
I feel even worse for her.

:[

She keeps pushing people away.

But I doubt I would have done otherwise.
katieee chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
That little memory about when he promised to be her dad forever and ever made me cry. It was really cute.

:]

Awh I feel bad for her. :[ Having to go to the party because her mom begged some guy to invite her.

But I like Desire? Or whatever that girl's name was.

And im glad she smoked Heidi in the game
katieee chapter 2 . 5/15/2008

'Wes is like the gre'

I noticed that the 'e' was bolded and underlined and was like, HM. INtersting.

So I went back and started writing them down. Ahahahahaha.

:]

I wonder what the message is.

Wes is like the greatest?

I like the name Jonas, :]

I feel bad for her :[
SamanthaNicole chapter 15 . 5/8/2008
I just wanted to say thanks for creating such a wonderful story. I know how hard it can be to find time to write, and then ideas fade, and eventually stories just have to be let go. It's a shame this was one of them, but I totally understand.

In any case, it was beautiful. And the fact that Amy and Wes finally got together? Can I just say, "aw!"

Seriously. This was fantastic. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Love,