Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
the.closet.writer chapter 15 . 4/27/2008
WOW!this story is something!

i cant believe i read this from the 1st chapter till the 15th...

i really love how you portray Amy...

anyhows...im totally waiting for your next update... XD
3jessica chapter 15 . 4/17/2008
wow i just sat down for the past 3 hours and read this story non-stop. i absolutely love it, so i hope you update really soon.
iheartyoo chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
I am envious of your talented writing skills and I love how how you perfectly and realistically portrayed every emotion of Amy and her feelings for Wes. This is a very captivating and fun story :) I have to say Wes is my favorite character, but I connect with Amy more, but Trent is an annoying but interesting and necessary factor.
Regin chapter 15 . 4/14/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
eightyeights chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
*Snigger* What a lovely family.

Good story, though; can't wait to hear more! *Adds to alert list*
Norel chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
The ending was a bit rushed, but I liked seeing them together once and for all, so I'm happy with it. The entire story was hilarious, especially the beginning. I'd say more, but it's late, and I'm tired from reading this all night long. So alas, amazing story!
shutterbaby chapter 15 . 4/10/2008
I like this story because I feel like there's definitely more going on underneath the whole teen-drama-cliche, which is a nice touch. But I feel like, for someone supposedly with a lot of experience with emotions - dealing with family issues, and all of the guys she's dated and dumped - Amy seems too inexperienced. The character traits don't seem to fit.
eldestmushroom chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
I don't know if it's the recent 'great gatsby' inspired party on the tv show Greek, but I'm beginning to get very nervous that "Wes is like the great gatsby." Please say it isn't so!

But other than that, I applaud you're ability to make the 'rich prep school romance' original and intriguing. Keep it up!
Alecto Rising chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
brilliant story, i have to say. the plot is really intricate and the characters are very believable. it took me until this chapter to figure it out, but i think i know how the story of wes' mother pans out. very clever. and you were right, you have been dropping hints since the beginning. all in all, very good read and i understand about grammar, updates, editing, etc. it happens to the best of us! good luck with school.
fan chapter 15 . 4/5/2008
pls dont wait one year before you update. i might just die waiting...
Lady R chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this story! I hope you will continue when you have the time.
I.Heart.Shi chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
LOL!

Grandma is hella funny! I love her!
I.Heart.Shi chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
hey, love this so far.

and shoot me down if you want to after this

but the whole truce, crowds splitting and former acquaintances staring at each other coldly

its a bit overly dramatic. Its almost as if they're gangs, which they're not, they're highschool kids...good rich privileged ones at that.

It kind of takes away from the scene because you find yourself thinking... 'wtf...seriously?'

I know you want to show the tension that would arise from two highschol 'rulers' having a rift between them, but for a story that seemsso mature, it's a bit juvenile.

yeah that was my two cents...but seriously I love this dont get me wrong, just wanted to give pointers in case you decide to edit in the future. once again, feel free to tell me to sod off.
bridgette261 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
I definitely see the Emily Gilmore in Aurora (oh the ending. :( I was so disappointed!)

This is a great story and I really hope that you can find the time to update soon! Good luck with your exams. BTW, I don't know if you remember this or not, but earlier, when Amy and Wes were trying to figure out whether or not they would be friends and he pulled out a quarter, was it one of those double-sided coins where both sides where the same thing? Because that would have definitely been cute. I think Amy should find it one day while going through his things.

I don't know how you're going to be able to finish your 29 chapters. I mean, yes, you're halfway done. However, you're really busy now. But regardless of all this, I sincerely hope that you finish it. This is a great plotline and the grammatical errors have dramatically decreased, despite the pressure and time restraints you have writing this.

Can't wait for the next update!

-Katherine
Veronica Kimble chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
wow. this is like, a really good story. trent turned out to be nicer than he sounded like in the very beginning. wonder what the underlined bolded letters spell out. update soon!

x