Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
J.C. Lyn chapter 15 . 3/28/2008
Great story. Wonderfully written and I look forward to more.
hulha chapter 15 . 3/27/2008
o, that grandma kaplan is a bitch, alright.

AND THE SECRETS, O THE SECRETS SHALL BE THE DEATH OF ME.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
Awsome!
anyalm chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
It's beginning to look like, "Wes is the greatest guy ever". IS THAT the meaning of the underline/bold letters? Hm?
Vidavril chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
I love the way you write! really.
kardula chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
I love your story, seriously!

I just discovered it and read it all up to chap 15 and I'm so glad that you decided to update again and i just can't wait to read more!

But don't feel any pressure, uni is way more important, so whenever you have the time and be up for it, it would be really awesome and great if you continue this story!

I read and love Agains All Odds, too, but I never connected your story with that one and now that you mentioned it i can see how you were inspired by gilmore girls, but i would have never guessed that after just reading your stuff.

It's just a little weird, well that's what I think, that her grandmother just knows everything, with the situation with trent and trish... but well, i guess there will be some kind of explanation and if not, i just imagine something.

Thanks for updating and

take care! :)
SimplySweetnSour chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
haha, yeah. i actually had to reread the entire story over p
We Could Be Heroes chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
Okay, Hi! I hope this goes okay 'cos I really suck at reviewing, and I'll probably babble about a load of things, and then totally go off the rails with my presumptions :D

Anyways, on with the show. I get the bold, underlined letters so far "Wes is LIKE the grea..." So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's going to say something. So here goes my unfathomable guess as to what the meaning of it is. Okay, so if I remember rightly (truth be told, I cannot be assed to go back and look) you said in an Authors Note, I think, that something was gonna happen that we're not going to like? So my guess is that it's a letter given to Amy, saying something on the lines of "Wes is like the greatest kisser ever" I only think this cause of the 'like' and the context it's used in. Because you can imagine someone saying "Wes is, LIKE, the grea..."

So yeah, that's my craptastic review! And I can't wait to find out what happens next, and why Amy's grandma has such venom and animosity towards Wes (and his mother/family?)

Ciao!
sdnpljj chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
interesting chapter...hope u write the nex one soon! ;P
freakyAngel chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
Wow, you finally updated. I'm so shocked my arse just fell outta my pants :P

I read the entire thing again, actually. Hehs, my bad. But can you blame me for forgetting almost everything? It's been... what, half a year? Gotta be more than that.

Anyway, nice one. Waiting for next chapter...
angelgrl chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
omg! i absouletely love ur story! itz so good! i abhor gradma kaplan.
Emaryllis chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
I adore this story! It's really fascinating, and so different from the usual cliches (not that there's anything wrong with cliches :) Please update soon!
Emaryllis chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
Oh wow that was an absolutely adorable chapter! You create wonderful personalities for your characters, and your writing style is just right for this kind of romance. Wonderful job, can't wait to read more :]

Just a suggestion: At the very beginning, I was a little mislead to think that Wes and Amy barely knew each other - it threw me off a little (actually, I was floored by the kiss since it surprised me. But it was a good surprise :). So maybe you could give a few more hints at the beginning about how they're sort of friends? Hope this helps!
xjennnny chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
very nice; thanks for finally updatingxD ; update when you can; i will be waaiitng(
shelivesinafairytale chapter 15 . 3/21/2008
Hi!

I really liked this chapter. And I had to reread the old chapters, but it sure was worth it ;D

And when I started to read the part about Aurora Kaplan I thought of Emily Gilmore... really! I'm kinda addicted to Gilmore Girls, so... and when Amy's Grandpa had the business call, I was like "OMG. He looks like Richard Gilmore!". It was good to know I was right when I saw your note.

I'll wait anxiously til April ;D