Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
Wes is like ?

D:
Singers To The Back chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
-Gasp- !

Why would he just leave like that ?

T_T
Singers To The Back chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I couldn't help notice the bolded letters at the top.

The first three were W-E-S and the next one is I

I wonder..

Hmm

xd
Singers To The Back chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
I'm so emotional, haha.

I STARTED to tear up at the rant part.

But, little ol me saved myself.

Good job with the story !

Can't wait to continue on.
cheggs chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
i usually don't review, mostly because I'm too lazy, but I'm hoping that giving my support to this wonderfully entertaining story would help you update faster. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Not Who I Look Like chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
I love this story! Update soon!
OneStepFurther chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
I just found your story and I'm damn glad I did.

It's like, 5 in the morning.

But it's so good though! Trent is going to be a problem in the future, isn't he?

Well, I just hope you update soon. :)
TehRyder chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
Ha! I just found this story, and I caught on in the first two chapters. Wes is like the... what? You can't just keep me hanging like this!

I really like this.
mysassygirl chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
ok i am in love with your story and trent

i fucking hate wes though if i were amy i would

leave that homo alone and forget about him and

ride the motorcyle everyday with trent..i hope

amy leaves trent cause he does not deserve her!
K. Dee chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Wow! I can totally feel for your girl, Amy. I feel so much like her...heck, now I know I'm a walking contradiction. Anyways...I'm very impressed. This is a beautiful story with a very eloquent setting. The whole school issue and plot...I'm usually not one for the school setting because they're all the same. I thought yours was very different. The whole peace-treaty-thing was very unexpected but very intriguing. I liked that alot. I also love Wes and in some ways Trent. Wes is a very interesting character. A guy who holds his own, very rare for most teens. He's so endearingly sweet towards Amy that I'd love to be in position. But, you haven't made him out to be some perfect adonis. He has his flaws and that keeps him down to earth, in some ways. Of course, he wouldn't be so hot if he wasn't a little bit on the cocky side. Now, Trent...a handsome gentleman, means well but too perfect for Amy. She, being the contradiction that she is, matches Wes much much more. *sighs* I'm in love with this story and I'm hoping very much for the next chapter. I expect to see what in the world is Wes and his mom always arguing about that makes him so angry. Does Grandma Kaplan have some plot for Wes and Amy or is she plotting for Amy and Trent? Ahh..I have lots of questions and would very much like answers.
i am makulit chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
Oh my gosh! Make a freaking new chapter already! Haha! Kidding, kidding! I'm not going to rush you, but you better make the next chapter uber good! Ok! Well thanks and the story is amazing so far!
Chowdizzle chapter 14 . 7/31/2007
Her eyes swept over me as she claimed the sink to my left. It’d been a while since our less-than-conventional showdown with tequila, and while we had crossed paths since then (seeing as we went to the same school), we still hadn’t spoken a word to each other.

I thought at the dance Heidi had commented how she like Amy's dress. Or was that actually Trisha? Eh.. I'm too lazy to check back to make sure but I thought I would point it out in case it was a mistake.

Also, I'm very curious about this whole 'Wes is like the gr...' thing. Hm...

"I have a feeling no one will be anticipating my ending." What? Does that mean she won't be ending up with Wes? But before you said that you thought it was obvious who she would end up with - and the obvious person is Wes. So... that must mean you are referin to something else. I wonder what that is..

Also, I realize you are going to explain this later, but it just sorta seems as if the plot line of why Wes is angry at his mother has been forgotten about. Maybe you should mention something about it again? Don't need to resolve it, but just remind the readers of that situation?

Anyways, great story so far! Can't wait for the next update! :)
orange-is-the-bestest chapter 14 . 7/30/2007
hey, just wanted to stop in and say...I LOVE YOUR STORY

update soon? PLEASE? ;)
Pop the Bubble chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
love love love

update update update?

ive read your story like 5 times through in the past week P

chapter? please please please?

xbubble
x.dynamite chapter 14 . 7/26/2007
this is a really, really, REALLY great story. i hope that you'll update soon though, it's been such a long time, since the last update ): ! can't wait to see what happens :D
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »