Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
Maddy2012 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I LOVE this story! :)
pinkclouds chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please update, I have waited years for you to come back and finish this story that you started.
Me102 chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
ah! just found this story, you should definitely continue!
xxstellaxx chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
I CAN'T WAIT!
hellohello chapter 15 . 4/6/2010
hi i love this story and can't wait for the next chspter! I hope Wes will tell Amy about what happened soon!
Roughy Cotton chapter 15 . 3/25/2010
Hi!

I'm a new reader...

and I think your story's still on track

Update please...

I'd wait for a year ,

but please don't leave this story with a cliffie !

It's such a disdain that good stories always have to be hanging.

It drives me insane sometimes _...

Anyway, I give you support !

Oh yeah, thanks for writing each chapters :)

Like I said, I'd wait a year.

-Sincerely Roughy Cotton

Ja ne!
Dwindling Fire chapter 15 . 3/22/2010
*gasp* he had better not leave her! omg please update! i love the story, and i want to know what happens! even though its been like 2 years..whoaa. pretty please update!
Dwindling Fire chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
FINALLY! now i hope they dont stuff it up :S
Dwindling Fire chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
argh! i love wes, but i love trent! just give trent someone good okay? its obvious she's gonna get with Wes :L
Dwindling Fire chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
LMFAO!
Dancingbears chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I completely agree with AFan! Please Please Please bring some closure to the readers

Thank you so much!
Bubbly Girl chapter 15 . 2/28/2010
Great story so far! Please update soon and try not to wait for a year, ok? :)

Peace, Love and Happiness!

-Bubbly Girl
AFan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I am probably the one of the Tutoring Contract's oldest readers! - it is literally a story that is suited for me.

I completely understand how much effort and time goes in to write a story and obviously you are hugely busy!

I am writing this to urge you to finish the story - at least put in a few chapters! I know, i know that this bothers you and you have very little time for fictionpress anymore, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give the fans of the Tutoring contract some closure.

I am writing this as a huge fan and to tell you that your work has not gone unnoticed

Sincerely

A Fan
sexmeupXdollface chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
OMGSH! I love this series. I hope you continue it soon.
MelodieCC chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
first of all, i LOVE Wes! he is so adorable. second, i bet that coin of Wes's is the ones that has both heads because i don't think Wes would be willing to risk it. it's funny how everyone seems to know of Amy and Wes's feeling toward each other while the two of them is in denile. oh, i'm really worried about Amy and her family situation. i sympathize with her mother and i really don't like the grandma. and i'm really curious as to what Wes's mom said to him that made him so upset. :)
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »