Reviews for The Tutoring Contract
Klianie Janiko chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
Is this the last chapter? It took Amy long enough! I'm Australian so we spell with 'ou's as well, that's why it didn't occur to me that you're mentioning names that I've never heard of and unis that I've never heard of since most of the stories are set around the famed ones in America. I like your story, and I hope a sequel comes out soon!
sdnpljj chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
OMG!

i luv u'r story so far!

i'm Canadian too! YEA 4 US!

nyways i hope u write the nex chapter soon!
Klianie Janiko chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Hmm...I think I still like Rick better. Corby is fun and I somehow get the impression that Locke is the plot pusher in this story. So far so good!
EeeNAce chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
I love it. XD. Amy is an awesome heroine, and Wes is wonderful. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this relationship between them progresses. Update soon! now, onto the next chapter. D
BeingMyself chapter 14 . 4/20/2007
Yeah go Canadians and this story! ]
soul2quz chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
great story, i really look fwd to reading the rest of it. :D and at the oment im keeping my fingers crossed in hope of a happy ending, what can i say im a sucker for them. update soon! (if it helps move the process along any, pretty please with a cherry on top :D)
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I like!
Allison Smith chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
*cue collective sigh* yay!
slee5133 chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
i love it! they finally confessed! oh just wondering if the bolded and underlined letters at the start of a new chapter mean anything. should i be looking for a hidden sentence or something?
Rikayla chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
"And I also won’t write about specific locations. Some writers will set a story in places like Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Ontario, or British Columbia, but I won’t."

That's a good thing! I like that because it lets us readers use our imagination more I guess, especially with the physical setting and such. :)

And yes, I'm one of the readers who stay up reading your story too. *sheepish* This is quite good. The characters are really well developed, and I like it how you have description, but too much of it, and background character thoughts, but not too much of it. XD

But since you're planning for 29 chapters, I'm hoping that it'll end well because it looks like Wes and Amy are going to get together soon, and well, I have a thing for angst... ;;

Anyways, thanks a lot for writing and please keep going! :)
Klianie Janiko chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Like your style and like the setting, although I didn't really feel any emotional attachment to the characters and so they become a little less relate-able.
vocecara chapter 14 . 4/18/2007
Hello! sequel please(: you're doing a great job with this story. I'm off to check your other stories. Update soon! :D
Izella G chapter 14 . 4/18/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATEE! LOVE THE STORY AND THE WAITING IS KILLING ME... XD
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
Absolutely wonderful! Especially that ending of this chapter. It's about time they admitted the mutual feelings. Brilliant job as per usual.
troryfan3007 chapter 14 . 4/17/2007
hey!

this is a great story!

i luv wes he is well sweet lol

please update soon!